Gita in Hindi
ABSTRACT: This page gives
- Complete Bhagavad Gita in Sanskrit and Hindi
- The Bhagavad-Gita Verses in Hindi
- All 700 Sanskrit verses of the Gita,
- Shri Gita Chalisa (forty most important verses for daily reading) in Sanskrit and Hindi, and
- Free download of Devanagari fonts to enable readers download DOC files in Sanskrit and Hindi languages — all for Free.
Text courtesy of American Gita Society, www.gita-society.com. All works of AGS may be used without a written permission for non-commercial purposes only.
Gita in Other Languages
- Try, how easy it is to read Gita in Sanskrit correctly with our format!
- Total pages 284 (Paperback, size= 5.5″ x 8.5″), with Sanskrit verses in an easy to read format, meaning of each verse and commentary on selected verses. Pulished by Motilal BanarsiDass of Delhi. Our donation-price within USA= $11+$4S&H. Gita will be mailed from Fremont, CA.
Click here or image below to see full size cover of our New Gita in Hindi
Paperback, 284 pages, Total price $16 incl. S&H
All 700 Gita verses only, in Hindi, 40 pages, send any donation to get this Gita.
Krishna on gita chalisa cover
Free with purchase of any one of our publications.
To order ‘The Bhagavad-Gita in HINDI’ by Dr. R. Prasad Send a $15 or more tax-deductable donation by clicking safe and secure ‘Paypal.com’ icon below:
You may request your Gita to be autographed by Dr. Prasad. He will appreciate your help !!
Or send $15 (Check or Money Order) to: American Gita Society, 511 Lowell Place, Fremont, CA 94536
Phone: 001-510 791 6953
YOU WILL BE SUPPORTING OUR WORK BY PURCHASING and WE APPRECIATE YOUR HELP !!
|Download Files (PDF or DOC||DOC|
NOTES: (1) To read PDF files, download and install FREE Acrobat Reader from www.adobe.com on your computer first, if you do not have it. (2) To read Zipped DOC files, install our free DevaNagari/ Hindi fonts. Make sure you have Free winzip program installed on your computer fromwinzip.com so that you can open our zip folder containing Hindi fonts.
Listen to pravachans in Hindi by Swami Ramsukhdas ji (who departed for heavenly abode in 2005) of Gita Bhavan/Gita Press, Rishikesh, INDIA