American Gita Society WEBPAGE
MEDITATION MESSAGES by Jay Mazo©1998 MEDITATION MESSAGES
1. The tapas begins when the Siva comes.
2. The tapas succeeds when you identify with the Guru.
3. Find the origin of the mind.
4. Clear the mind of all ideas.
5. In the absence of ideas there is bliss.
6. Yoga is the suppression of the mind stuff from arising.
7. The Lord of the Linga is in your heart.
8. Abide in the silence.
9. There is something in meditation which no experience can equal.
10. The yogi goes into samadhi.
11. The investigation of Brahman leads to knowledge of the first cause.
12. How do we investigate? By going behind the mind.
13. Merge in the light. Reject all ideas from taking form.
14. In the absence of mind there is deep space.
15. There is nothing when God appears.
16. There is a dimension where the soul is free.
17. Stillness is the means of climbing the spiritual ladder.
18. Concentrate on the here and now to find eternity.
19. Focus on the moment of truth when the self disappears.
20. The nature of reality becomes known when the mind is still.
21. What occurs in the silence? The process of God manifesting.
22. The bliss of silence cannot be measured.
23. You are not the body.
24. In the quiet mind I can grow.
25. At the end of the tapas the Mother comes.
26. The peace beyond desire is the road to the infinite.
27. Make room in the house for God.
28. Complete the journey.
29. God works behind the veil.
30. I am calling you.
31. The glory of God is in the heart.
32. I will guide you.
33. Make the mind like an empty glass to receive illumination.
34. Look for the light.
35.I will give you what you can contain.
36. Can you see the eye of the Linga?
37.God is the never ending quest for freedom.
38. Isolation is needed for the soulís development.
39. The secret of samadhi starts with the suppression of the mind.
40. Samadhi is thoughtlessness in communion with Godís peace.
41. I am in all things as the witness observer.
42. To reach the level of pure consciousness you must dissolve.
43. Search Ė strive Ė attain.
44. True happiness lies in not being disturbed by the world.
45. Experience samadhi in pure thoughtlessness.
46. The deity to be worshipped is in front of you.
47. There is no holding back when you are on the path.
48. Do not use the Guru as a crutch.
49. The bliss that you seek lies within.
50. The great search travels the road from darkness to light.
51. The sixth state of consciousness is beyond the five senses.
52. There are deeper layers of unfoldment in self realization.
53. Reality is dimensionless.
54. I am other than this illusion of the world.
55. Become free of the mind.
56. Become a monk and live in seclusion.
57. God is my soulís magnet.
58. Strive to reach the great peace.
59. What is it that makes you search?
60. Exist in the void and see the light.
61. Forget the body and become free.
62. The true teacher is in the heart.
63. Who sustains the thought?
64. All things return to it.
65. Go into the region of peace where all thoughts cease.
66. Know that upon which all the worlds stand.
67. Aum is the universal song that reflects the divine presence.
68. God is beyond this gross world of matter.
69. There is a region where no thoughts can gain entry.
70. Experience the silence of the divine wideness.
71. Concentrate on the silence.
72. The Lord of infinity lives in the heart.
73. Float your ideas out with the breath.
74. There are infinite worlds of consciousness beyond the mind.
75. The descent of the higher consciousness comes with the soulís opening.
76. Behave like a tapas yogi.
77. I will bless you through the fire.
78. Samadhi is merging the thought in the subject.
79. When the waters enter the ocean there is unity.
80. The soulís progression rises to its source.
81. Sit on the seat of true consciousness.
82.Lose the consciousness of self.
83. Begin again. Forget yourself.
84. There are no personal experiences. They come from the Cosmic Whole.
85. Why do you accumulate more karma?
86. Enter the deep space of consciousness.
87. Find that upon which all desires cease.
88. You must expand to grow.
89. Watchful awareness is the way to enlightenment.
90. God is the breath of my soul.
91. Enjoy the state of desireless peace.
92. In the blank state the truth shines forth.
93. Each soul is a pearl on the thread of God.
94. I am you.
95. Meditation is when the subject and object become one.
96. The bliss that you search for is inside you.
97. Pierce through the veil and see the light.
98. I am not limited to the body.
99. Wire into the Cosmic Mind.
100. I lie concealed in your heart.
101. Surrender yourself into His hands.
102. You must try harder to realize Me.
103. Realize your true nature.
104. The kingdom of the white rose calls from afar for you to enter.
105. Become one with that which you aspire.
106. You merge into that which you want to achieve.
107. Samadhi is the means to explore the inner kingdom.
108. Become the witness of your thoughts.
109. I create the galaxies from ideas in my mind.
110. Seek to find the container of thoughts.
111. I am everywhere.
112. Can your body give you bliss?
113. True bliss is when the soul feels Godís touch.
114. The higher identity is realized in deep peace.
115. Guru can light the path but you have to follow the road.
116. Existence is the mask of God thinking a dream in time.
117. Can you hear the voice of silence?
118. Look at the cosmic light.
119. The everlasting consciousness arises out of the space of quiet.
120. It comes from afar.
121. The deliverer is within.
122. What is Samadhi? To be aware of God at every moment.
123. Your destiny is in Sivaís hands.
124. Pure awareness is the key to wisdom.
125. The road to freedom is filled with sorrow turned into joy.
126. In absolute calmness God shines through.
127. Can you feel His presence?
128. Tapas is where my glory lies.
129. Become incarnations of Siva and Parvati.
130. See with the eyes of Siva.
131. Go higher beyond form.
132. Who is it that makes you call?
133. God is the breath behind your life.
134. It is hidden but yet it comes out.
135. The search begins in silence.
136. The one from which many emerge is the goal.
137. The blank mind is the natural state of enlightenment.
138. Samadhi is a journey from the many to the one.
139. The Lord of tapas is inside you.
140. Brahma sahaja is the state of liberation.
141. There is hope in each new day for enlightenment.
142. The higher consciousness is just behind the mind in stillness.
143. Clouded by desire man does not see the truth.
144. The realization of separation is the first step toward the return.
145. Waiting is the way to success when the mind dies down.
146. The entry into the spiritual dimension requires a piercing vision.
147. The gates of Heaven are closed to the arrogant.
148. Eternity consciousness comes in the silent mind experiencing awareness.
149. Turn your attention toward the sound coming from the divine worlds.
150. What is behind the experience of stillness?
151. It cannot be contained since Brahman is infinite.
152. See between the eyes the light of God.
153. He looked behind the veil of eternity and saw God.
154. It is for you to develop.
155. The Guru will aid you.
156. Experience the voidness of the mind.
157. Realize the eternity of the heart.
158. Lift up your consciousness to the infinite.
159. The blue flame points the path to the hall of freedom.
160. The eye of the tiger reveals Godís mystery to the yogi.
161. Face the mountain and finish the task.
162. He glimpsed through eternity and saw the light.
163. Where is God found? On the mountain of stillness.
164. The wisdom of nonduality is the final realization.
165. Make contact with the infinite in deep silence.
166. The bells of thunder vibrate Godís notes in each center.
167. Rings of fire circle the universe of the yogiís astral body.
168. The power of concentration burns through the worlds of change.
169. Higher than the world of thoughts is the world of bliss.
170. The mindís turning away from the world is spiritual growthís beginning.
171. The awakening comes in a flash. The effort lasts a lifetime.
172. The realization of the Absolute comes when all is one.
173. The Guru awakens the chelaís spiritual force.
174. The mind of God transforms words into reality.
175. When samadhi arises the mind subsides.
176. Dissolve into nothingness to experience the all pervading consciousness.
177. When your identification with Guru is perfect then you will realize God.
178. Above the mind is a region of peace where the divine presence flows.
179. Ideas act as barriers to realize eternal peace.
180. Your own self is responsible for your evolution.
181. Who is the witness of the mindís pictures?
182. Enjoy the peace of quietness that is your true nature.
183. Tapas means leaving the body consciousness for the infinite experience.
184. Watch the mind before each thought arises.
185. The message of God is to change your consciousness.
186. The self is realized in deep meditation.
187. The purpose of meditation is to experience samadhi and know God.
188. Guru is living in a different dimension.
189. In the footsteps of silence God draws near the meditating soul.
190. In the stillness of the soul there is oneness.
191. Discipline the senses to cut the body tie.
192. Enjoy the delight of the void.
193. Pure being is your true nature.
194. In the absence of thought there is peace.
195. The yogi has no possessions.
196. In the deep state of consciousness the world disappears.
197. The form that you see does not reflect the reality.
198. Yoga is the absence of all thought waves from arising.
199. Your innate divinity will lead you to the goal.
200. The Guru works within to show you the way.
201. All the delusions of the mind come up during meditation for purification.
202. The source comes from above the mind.
203. You approach what you do not know.
204. You realize it by opening to oneness.
205. The soul is pulled to God by meditation.
206. Search for God with eyes of fire.
207. Lift up your consciousness beyond the body into the Spirit.
208. Man must go within to find his true nature.
209. In perfect silence there is peace.
210. See the Cosmic Mind behind creation.
211. Climb the mountain of consciousness.
212. The gates open when the seeker awakens to the call.
213. Cross the threshold from humanity into divinity by tapas yoga.
214. Are you ready to make the supreme sacrifice?
215. The unfoldment of knowledge comes when you can listen.
216. The purity of the heart is shown by its selfless actions.
217. I will take you up to the higher regions.
218. Stay with your mind fixed on eternity.
219. Explore the reaches of consciousness by clear awareness.
220. The goal is reached by staying in the light.
221. Wisdom lies in the heart untouched by desire.
222. Wait for the entire being to become full of peace.
223. I will meet you in the deep silence of meditation.
224. Hold all ideas still for illumination to shine.
225. The grace of the Lord flows to the devotee in bliss.
226. Visualize the appearance of the Lord becoming a permanent reality.
227. When your consciousness is constant then the divine form will appear.
228. The one is realized when the many disappear.
229. Behind the world of appearance yogis penetrate many layers of existence.
230. At each level of consciousness the Divine pervades the yogiís awareness.
231. The mind creates a web of changing ideas that imprison man.
232. Liberation is the severing of the mind from impermanent thoughts.
233. The way of the yogi is to flow with the infinite.
234. He sees the presence of God in each happening.
235. The change of consciousness comes by constant inner striving.
236. Samadhi makes the experience of God a living reality.
237. When the light is one the yogi travels to other worlds.
238. He sees worlds taking shape by the breath of God.
239. Master your mind to attain freedom in the fourth state of consciousness.
240. The source of all awareness is realized in samadhi.
241. The inner path leads to the farthest reaches of infinity.
242. When all is quiet then I will come.
243. Explore the depths of consciousness to find your soul.
244. Stillness expands into the heights of realization during meditation.
245. Carry on your sadhana with diligence until the goal is reached.
246. When your mindís ideas become still then God fills your consciousness.
247. Walk on the road to self discovery following the light.
248. Know that you are not alone in your quest.
249. In samadhi there are no thought waves blocking God realization.
250. All tapas focuses on merging with the divine bliss.
251. The mystery of God is revealed when samadhi dawns in meditation.
252. Bliss pervades the body of the yogi joining with God.
253. Call for the divine opening with the magnet of love.
254. As time passes grow into the Eternal by forgetting the world.
255. The Guru is the window through which God shines through.
256. The highest realization is that you exist in God.
257. God is the intelligent force that permeates the universe.
258. The direction of the mind determines your spiritual development.
259. Discover who you are in the deep silence of meditation.
260. Sleep is the nature of the mind detached from the world.
261. Awareness is the essence of the soul knowing its identity.
262. Fulfillment comes when the soul ascends to its original home.
263. Those who meditate find the peace which strengthens their life.
264. The yogi finds the path to ecstasy by keeping the mind free of thoughts.
265. Discover the wisdom which reveals Godís presence in your heart.
266. Hear the sound of Aum arising in meditation.
267. Freedom is the peace of knowing Godís presence.
268. Treasure the calm moments when the Spirit is near.
269. Catch the rays of the spiritual sun with the yogiís third eye.
270. Yogis become equal to all things in life by radiating inner peace.
271. He knows the origin of light who penetrates the void.
272. Right here in the midst of life God calls the soul.
273. The soul awakens by trying to find the source of freedom.
274. The moment the Divine manifests there is absolute calm to receive bliss.
275. Light streams into the heart opened to the infinite consciousness.
276. Infinity meets the mind of man in the quiet of meditation.
277. The waves of the mind become still when God is found.
278. The clouds of ignorance vanish when the light of meditation dawns.
279. The sageís life revolves around bringing God closer to man.
280. Sweep the mind clean of all ideas for God to walk upon it.
281. See the light that guides your soul to truth.
282. True vision comes in the stillness of the mind focused on Godís light.
283. The yogi knows death as a mask for the life to come.
284. Forsake the illusion of this world for the constant divine presence.
285. The power of tapas reveals all of Godís worlds to the yogi.
286. The flow of divine power opens the yogiís psychic centers.
287. The atman is realized when only God is witnessed throughout existence.
288. He must overcome all attachments to the world.
289. Before realization dawns the yogi is tested a thousand times.
290. You get strength when you overcome the ego.
291. The yogi goes deep within himself to find God.
292. Realization is being aware of the Divine on all levels of existence.
293. Yoga is overcoming all difficulties by spiritual power.
294. Be that which you strive to be.
295. Open your soul to the living influence of the higher consciousness.
296. The true hero conquers all suffering in the challenge of life.
297. Face the mirror of consciousness and see your true nature.
298. Find the Guru in meditation to liberate your soul.
299. Stop all ideas from forming to experience the truth.
300. Free yourself from all ideas that limit you to the earth.
301. Going beyond the body and mind you enter a realm of stillness and beauty.
302. Use the earth as a platform to ascend to Heaven.
303. The yogi sees the future but lives in the present.
304. Time and space have no constraints of the liberated soul.
305. He sees through the chains of matter who lives by Godís light.
306. Magic moments come when time stands still before Godís presence.
307. The secret of wisdom lies in growing toward the light.
308. In the deep calm before the awakening the soul gets ready.
309. Meditation means focusing the mind on one point that unlocks cosmic mysteries.
310. Discover your true identity when all thoughts cease.
311. Time is the master that must be used to gain freedom.
312. Experience that which you seek.
313. The mind and body must be controlled to merge into the Spirit.
314. How does Swami want you to meditate?
315. Draw upon your inner resources.
316. It is known in the silence.
317. Eternity consciousness is piercing into the infinity of Godís mind.
318. Make your mind pure and tranquil to receive the Spirit.
319. God is an ocean of deep peace.
320. We invoke the powers that are hidden in ourselves by yoga.
321. When all is calm and still then I will appear.
322. Your reception depends upon your awareness.
323. The overhead ascension opens the door to spiritual freedom.
324. Become vessels of peace to light the world.
325. He unlocked the door to eternity by perfection in samadhiís absorption.
326. They realize their inner nature who perceive God in everything.
327. Those who seek Me in everything know the self of all existence.
328. From the plane of universal intelligence God speaks to man.
329. The full absorption into nothingness yields the light of truth.
330. The end of the search is extinction of the mind in bliss.
331. I am known in the quietness as the friend of your soul.
332. Space and time disappear when God appears.
333. Can you catch the hand of God as a trusting child?
334. Samadhi withdraws the mind into another dimension where all is one.
335. The eye of eternity sees Godís light everywhere.
336. Detach yourself from the body to know the Spirit.
337. The original source calls the soul through Aumís vibration.
338. The higher planes are reached by climbing the steps to eternity.
339. Long practice brings the goal within reach.
340. Exist in the silent peace waiting for God.
341. God is ever present in the heart.
342. When all is very still you can feel the divine presence.
343. He is untouched by the world who finds God everywhere.
344. Detach your awareness from the body into the soul.
345. Enter the region where all time stands still.
346. Can you see the origin of the mind in meditation?
347. I am revealed when the heart is pure.
348. Follow the path of the master until the goal is reached.
349. The treasures of the heart are revealed by divine love.
350. Tapas is curbing desires to experience God in meditation.
351. The Guru takes responsibility for the chelaís progress.
352. See with eyes of crystal in the cave of vision.
353. You live in the breath of God.
354. The mind wanders until it finds its origin.
355. Listen to the sound beyond creation and merge in it.
356. The yogi gains peace in meditation to see God.
357. Enjoy the peace flowing through the universe within your awakened soul.
358. Pierce through the void and see the face of truth.
359. In the deep silence of total being God is found.
360. The experience of I Am That is the gateway to immortality.
361. You go through many doors until you see the light.
362. Yoga is the bridge to eternity liberating the soul.
363. God resides in the stillness of the soul as the inner guide.
364. You must isolate the mind to become aware of the Spirit.
365. God comes when the inner flame lights the way to self realization.
1. If you do good meditation Swami will come to you.
2. When you do my meditation then you will know Who Am I.
3. The visions are not always of form.
4. Learn the stopping of all ideas.
5. Make your mind a clear slate for God to shine through.
6. Keep the mind perfectly still to experience the bliss of solitude.
7. The Brahman is thoughtlessness.
8. I want you to do my tapas.
9. Exist in your original nature.
10. You exist alone.
11. The Brahman has to be experienced before it can be known.
12. Inner development comes with the awakening of the soul.
13. I am always watching you.
14. God is pure awareness of consciousness.
15. Make the body disappear for God to appear.
16. I will show you the way that you must travel.
17. Be aware of your self at every moment.
18. Superconsciousness is attainable in samadhi.
19. Dissolve into infinity and be free.
20. Know who you are.
21. Samadhi is the absorption into the subject.
22. To stand before that which we do not know is meditation.
23. The void exists in the fullness.
24. The eye of awakening sees beyond this world.
25. Learn to be happy.
26. Let all be still.
27. Find the meaning of your real self.
28. Feel Godís presence in the silence.
29. Inner silence is the best direction.
30. Freedom is living in the quiet.
31. The void is love where all is one.
32. God is the light of pure awareness.
33. Enter the zero to find the one.
34. Suspend the mind and watch deeply as the thoughts fade away.
35. The deep peace comes when the mind falls asleep.
36. Reach the deep state of consciousness where all thought waves subside.
37. Merge in the whole.
38. The origin of the mind lies in the I thought.
39. The silence is the object of meditation.
40. All this is empty of form.
41. When the waves of the mind are still then I appear.
42. The root of creation lies in your heart.
43. Loose the body consciousness and gain the Spirit.
44. Use your hidden resources.
45. Go into the deep void where all is one consciousness.
46. The language of silence knows no boundaries.
47. The pure witness consciousness is the aim of your soulís existence.
48. I am not this little body made of flesh and bones.
49. I am Spirit ever free.
50. I am the eagle climbing the stairs to eternity.
51. The truth comes when the mind falls asleep.
52. Exist in the bliss that pervades your soul.
53. Watchful breathing slows down the mind.
54. Immersed in the glory of the Lord the world disappears.
55. The bliss that accumulates during meditation transforms the soul.
56. When the mind dissolves into its origin that is liberation.
57. When effort and grace become one there is realization.
58. The witness becomes the seer and the seen in deep meditation.
59. The sage travels through the world in Godís light.
60. When all thoughts die down it is time for the awakening.
61. The bliss that comes from Godís presence expands the heart.
62. Clean the mirror of your soul and God shines through.
63. Find the original source that ties all things together.
64. The beauty that shines behind nature is in your soul.
65. All that is conditioned is subject to decay.
66. The relative is a reflection of the Absolute.
67. Inner mystic experiences come in a flash when you are ready.
68. He opened the door to a new dimension where all is light and love.
69. The realm of time opens to the eternity of God.
70. If you really want Me you must give up all desires.
71. The bliss that is Brahman flows in meditation.
72. The self is all there is to know.
73. I am always present but never seen.
74. It is always here.
75. Your identity is my reality.
76. By the intensity of your devotion you can contact the Guru.
77. He is amongst you yet you do not see Him.
78. In the realm of maya the one becomes the many.
79. Merge your whole being in ananda.
80. Ananda is the bliss of the soul made free.
81. The search reveals what is always here when ignorance is removed.
82. When desires go the dawn of peace comes.
83. The Guru is a force that leads one to God.
84. The treasure that you seek is found by skill in meditation.
85. Control the mind and free the soul.
86. You are asked to perfect yourself.
87. True meditation begins when the mind stands still.
88. Enter the deep state of consciousness where all is that.
89. As you get close to the truth the light grows more intense.
90. Siva is the source of all light.
91. The real self is perceived in the silence.
92. Go into the deep region of awareness where all is still.
93. I teach beyond words.
94. The Absolute cannot be known by the mind.
95. The inner search begins in the silence of the mind.
96. Merge in the deep level of awareness where all is peace.
97. In the silence of the soul there is light.
98. Watch the mind become still and vacant to experience the truth.
99. When eternity mixes with time creation is born.
100. Peace is the face of God unlocking the heartís vision.
101. That mighty consciousness around me awakens the soul to its origin.
102. The steps to the Absolute on the path are revealed by the light.
103. The higher dimensions of consciousness are reached by pure awareness.
104. God is the mystery that guides our soulís destiny.
105. To know the real self dive deep beyond the mind.
106. Make yourself follow the Guru.
107. Allow the Spirit to penetrate your whole being.
108. Reach behind the mind into the deep silence of oneness.
109. Follow the blue flame to the light of Heaven.
110. Sacrifice the body to save the soul.
111. You live in the eternity of the heart.
112. Lost in the bliss of samadhi the world disappears.
113. True freedom lies in the heart.
114. Draw a hole through time and walk into infinity.
115. Withdraw the consciousness from the body into the soul.
116. Find your true inner nature.
117. Peer into the eyes of God.
118. The power to freeze all thoughts unlocks the door of silence.
119. Words of power enter the yogiís inner ear carrying Godís message.
120. How to get beyond the human condition is the object of meditation.
121. The experience of the mindís withdrawal into the Absolute is samadhi.
122. Spin out of this world into a new higher dimension of consciousness.
123. God is the thinker and we are His thoughts.
124. God is beyond the senses but lies manifest in the stillness.
125. The highest state of consciousness is where oneness manifests Godís bliss.
126. The Guru transmits the power which the disciple can receive.
127. See the light behind the closed eyes.
128. Observe that which is beyond the changing patterns of the mind.
129. Go beyond name and form into the infinite.
130. Donít feed the mind ideas to digest if you want to be free.
131. Ascension of consciousness is accomplished by leaving the finite for the infinite.
132. Be free as the Spirit vibrating the energy of the universe.
133. Samadhi is the deep absorption where all is one.
134. When everything falls still the self is revealed.
135. The self is quiet but its words are heard throughout the universe.
136. Silence is the key for awakening your spiritual growth.
137. The Spirit which pervades this world is your soulís support.
138. Penetrate beyond the mind into the infinite where all is still.
139. The chains of desire bind the soul to this world.
140. A wall of light surrounds the mind touched by Godís presence.
141. Aspiration breaks down the wall of separation between the soul and God.
142. Experience the pure void beyond the mind and be free.
143. Burn your latent desires in the fire of renunciation.
144. To be conscious when the mind goes asleep is the best meditation.
145. The bliss of Brahman is unsurpassed in this world.
146. Exalt in the thoughtless silence beyond this world of change.
147. The inner light shines when you are in tune with the Guru.
148. Watch the mind before ideas arise to disturb you.
149. Alone it has come out of the silence vibrating the cosmic word.
150. Thoughtless bliss is achieved in samadhi by dissolving into the God point.
151. That silent meditative being living in the heart is your true identity.
152. The darkness hides the light until the Guru arrives.
153. Concentrate on the third eye of Siva.
154. The wheels of eternity spin out Godís plans made into reality.
155. Whirlpools of illusion engulf the man lost in the senses.
156. Aum is the word that puts one in tune with the infinite.
157. Merge in the absolute consciousness of Godís living presence.
158. Enter the region where the mind is calm.
159. Deep stillness precedes the awakening of the soul.
160. See beyond the mirror of the world into the original light.
161. The truth is in front of you.
162. Deep layers of peace give happiness to the soul.
163. Automatically it will come when the time is right.
164. Concentrate hard to attain the truth.
165. Freedom comes in the absence of thoughts.
166. In the stillness of the mind there is peace.
167. The search for truth must be continuous.
168. The bliss comes with no worries.
169. The joy that comes in meditation cannot be measured.
170. To sit for many hours unmoved is the first step toward entering samadhi.
171. Time stands still when you merge in the One.
172. In the absence of thought there is pure consciousness.
173. Seek to find the origin of thought.
174. Silence is the language of the self.
175. Exist in the pure consciousness where all is silent and free.
176. I am always here.
177. Detach yourself from the world and be free.
178. Realize your true being in the silence of the heart.
179. That which is beyond words is the object of meditation.
180. Control of the mind is the first step toward realization.
181. Layers of peace unfold to the seer searching for the truth.
182. Return to you original nature.
183. A window opens to a new dimension for you to realize.
184. The Guru is the flame of your soul.
185. Dissolve yourself in the sea of bliss consciousness.
186. Identify with that which you contemplate.
187. Man without a body is a naked soul.
188. The breath is the point of contact between the mind and the Spirit.
189. The key to self opening is the grace of the Spirit.
190. I am He who sees beyond the eyes.
191. When the traces of the mind vanish that is samadhi.
192. The experiences on the inner planes come in trance.
193. The self is not known in visions.
194. It is perceived by the peace of the heart.
195. Live in the absolute consciousness of still oneness.
196. Merge in the origin of the cosmic sound.
197. Be in the bliss that surrounds you.
198. It has to come spontaneously upon you.
199. The messengers of light come to awaken you.
200. The inner awakening reveals manís soul abiding in Godís presence.
201. When the waves of consciousness are suppressed realization dawns.
202. The object of meditation is to clear the mind of all ideas.
203. The goal of spiritual life is to experience eternal consciousness.
204. When the waves of the mind subside the light shines.
205. Where all duality vanishes there is the One.
206. Experience pure being in the void.
207. You are always in the self.
208. Avoid all distractions in your quest for the truth.
209. I exist as a spark of God.
210. The nature of God cannot be known by the mind.
211. God is known by intense devotion merging in the divine form.
212. Go into deep inner space to find God.
213. Enter the void to find the bliss.
214. He teaches by silence the secret of the self.
215. I will initiate you into tapas when you are ready.
216. God is here in the midst of your consciousness.
217. In the silence you perceive His presence.
218. Clear you mind of all ideas and float in infinite space.
219. Absorb yourself in the immensity of Godís embrace.
220. Leave all the past behind you.
221. Find the one self pervading creation.
222. All alone in the silence is the way to realization.
223. Your mind is your worst enemy.
224. Aum is the ocean of Heaven touching earth.
225. At the apex of the spiritual mountain is the doorway to liberation.
226. The infinite Brahman has no name or form.
227. Go beyond thought into the deep void of consciousness.
228. Siva is the absolute consciousness beyond time.
229. The bonds of karma fall when you reach liberation.
230. The ocean of oneness is the goal of yoga.
231. The inner journey begins in being still.
232. In stillness the self is revealed.
233. Make your mind a clear mirror to reflect the self.
234. The master is sent when the student is ready.
235. The deep state of consciousness is reached by concentration on infinity.
236. Live beyond the body in an ocean of bliss.
237. The city of the heart is where mystics experience Brahman.
238. When all is quiet and still then God appears.
239. The inner states of consciousness are revealed by progressive meditation.
240. Abide in your own eternal nature.
241. The silence of the infinite reveals Godís presence.
242. The stopping of all ideas is the first step to realization.
243. The origin of all ideas is in the heart.
244. Merge your consciousness in the eternal sound of Aum.
245. The impermanent must be abandoned to meet the reality.
246. I am in Godís hands since God is my master.
247. Piercing to seek the infinite requires clear vision and careful effort.
248. In the depths of the mind there is a hidden truth.
249. Nothing is achieved until samadhi is reached.
250. Absolute nothingness is the doorway to Godís living presence.
251. Let all thoughts vanish into a deep silence.
252. In absolute consciousness there is bliss in oneness.
253. See the light of your soul.
254. The vision of the Lord comes when the mind is open.
255. The entry into other worlds is by trance.
256. The descent of the Spirit comes through the heartís devotion.
257. Nirvikalpa samadhi is beyond the limits of thought.
258. Consciousness cannot last without an object.
259. Psychic experiences are only the beginning in manís quest for the truth.
260. When everything is taken away only God remains.
261. There is something eternal which man must strive for.
262. The voice of God is heard in the silence.
263. That unquenchable thirst for immortality is Godís sign calling man.
264. The object of contemplation must become the gateway to divinity.
265. Enter with the breath observed into deeper and deeper states of trance.
266. God is the eternal Spirit that pervades creation.
267. Nirvikalpa samadhi is the still mind absorbed in Brahman.
268. Guruís grace is the way to salvation.
269. Samadhi is the superconscious state where the mind dissolves in God.
270. When God becomes more real the world will slip away.
271. The inner divinity is hidden by layers of the mindís ideas.
272. God is all pervasive as the cosmic sound breaking the silence.
273. The light beyond darkness without bounds is revealed by Godís grace.
274. The true mystic goes inside himself to find the light.
275. To be absorbed in the bliss of Brahman is the highest fulfillment.
276. The yearning for God must have no limits.
277. The spheres of light are reached by ascending to higher planes.
278. Be the witness to the state devoid of thoughts where God shines through.
279. You do not belong to this world.
280. The bliss of God is the highest level of meditation.
281. In silence there is fullness.
282. The voice from beyond speaks in the quiet of the soul.
283. There is no property in the astral world.
284. God is the tree upon whom the universe flowers.
285. The soulís meeting with divinity comes when the light reveals the One.
286. Samadhi is to have no sensations of the outside world.
287. God should be the main attraction.
288. Renew your connection with the inner guide.
289. Yoga is controlling the mind to perceive the infinite.
290. In the cave of the heart all is one.
291. The beauty of the Lord is beheld in creation.
292. God is the breath of consciousness that enlightens the soul.
293. Touched by Spiritís hand he saw Godís light expanding into infinity.
294. The light behind the sun absorbs the yogiís focused vision.
295. The secret of samadhi is absorption into total God awareness.
296. The bubble that contains the world is an idea of God.
297. You are hidden behind this world as a great mystery.
298. He who comes beyond the light has entered my heart.
299. Samadhi is thoughtlessness when the divine presence is felt continuously.
300. An enlightened being has no need for possessions.
301. He relies upon the bliss of the atman for his existence.
302. Light the fire of devotion to gain God consciousness.
303. Let the Spirit rule your heart.
304. That Being beyond the stars counts every grain of manís karma.
305. God can be brought close to man by prayer and meditation.
306. In the deep abandonment of the soul to God the light comes.
307. When you make contact with the Spirit the Divine flows in your life.
308. The bliss of silence is the doorway to Godís presence.
309. Perfect wakefulness is the key realizing the divine consciousness.
310. A yogi cannot think of matters of the world.
311. Waves of bliss engulf the soul immersed in God.
312. Abide in the silence just before the light.
313. In the deep silence of the void God comes into your consciousness.
314. God is the magnet that attracts our aspiration.
315. When your love for God becomes so great the senses fall away.
316. Levels of deep peace open to the yogi immersed in samadhi.
317. True happiness lies in the heart free from any desire.
318. When no desires enter the mind the light begins to shine.
319. The saint lives with no possessions.
320. His delight is in the continuous realization of Godís presence.
321. When you are in tune with the Guru spiritual awakening comes.
322. The secret path is traveled by intuition.
323. The secret of God lies in existing with no trace.
324. Dive into the infinite to realize God.
325. Leave all thoughts behind to enter Godís palace.
326. We are all thoughts of the Cosmic Mind.
327. The voice of silence speaks to the opened heart.
328. Become empty to absorb the fullness of the Lord.
329. Abide in the self where all is knowledge by unity.
330. Renounce your identification with the objects of this world.
331. At the dawn of time all was one vast expanse of consciousness.
332. The beautiful bliss of being absorbed in Godís vision is samadhi.
333. The bliss of Brahman erases the world into light.
334. True spirituality lies in realizing the self and radiating light.
335. When you concentrate on the great void all ideas disappear.
336. Withdraw your attention from the body and focus on the Spirit.
337. Lose yourself in the glory of the Spirit and become free.
338. The self is known when Aum flows through the silence of revelation.
339. Lift up your consciousness to the realm of Heaven beyond the stars.
340. Meet God in the valley of love where the two become one.
341. I come as the Guru to teach within your heart.
342. The Guru exists in another dimension beyond the mind.
343. The way of the mystic is to fathom the mystery of God.
344. Renunciation is the way to acquire the riches of the Spirit.
345. Absorption into the nothingness is the road to the Absolute Being.
346. I am one with the infinite Brahman as the essence of my being.
347. Your existence is a spark from the divine light made manifest.
348. Keep the mind absolutely still to perceive the divine presence.
349. The Guru takes responsibility for the chelaís life.
350. To find the self you must be still.
351. Go into the superconsciousness state leaving worldly thoughts behind.
352. Liquidate all desires in the heart to see God.
353. The void behind the mind is where the Divine lies.
354. The sage is satisfied with whatever life offers him.
355. To unlock the doors of the soul you need determination.
356. The waters of life swirl with desires that become still in meditation.
357. Know the one infinite Brahman through whom all the worlds exist.
358. Peace can be attained by the grace of the Guru within.
359. Samadhi is fusing the mind on one subject.
360. Let the world recede for God to appear.
361. Merge in the infinite Brahman and leave your ego behind.
362. Focus on one point to enter the superconsciousness state.
363. The bliss of Brahman wipes out the mind in a sea of ecstasy.
364. The best knowledge is the silence of the soul embraced by God.
365. That Cosmic Being answers the soulís call with the light of love.
1. Go into the silence and come out with His presence.
2. Lose yourself in the infinite timelessness of the Spirit.
3. To have no desires is true freedom.
4. The divine name is a life raft in the ocean of woe.
5. Go into the higher state of consciousness by leaving the body behind.
6. Experience your true nature in the deep silence.
7. That luminous essence is your true being.
8. Eternal knowledge leads the soul back to God.
9. Drop all thoughts of the world and let the Spirit flow.
10. Commune with God in silence and listen for His answer.
11. When you have no more thoughts you dissolve in Godís sea.
12. I am known by the light that awakens your soul.
13. I am the voice that speaks in the silence of meditation.
14. Aumís vibration merges the mind in Spiritís power.
15. God is the still voice that runs the universe.
16. God is your Guru and master.
17. Brahman is an infinite current of bliss.
18. The one to whom you listen is the source of your being.
19. To persevere on the quest for truth is the highest virtue.
20. The closer you get to God the more bliss you feel.
21. The discipleís training leads to practical application in the spiritual field.
22. The bliss of God flows through the opened heart in waves of love.
23. When the mind becomes still the self shines in its true nature.
24. Trance is a connection with another plane taking over the mind.
25. Change the mindís attachment to objects of this world.
26. Lose yourself in the bliss of the divine name.
27. Search for your true identity in the depths of your soul.
28. The kingdom of the golden lotus is entered by inner vision.
29. The entry into the inner countries depends upon leaving the body.
30. The inner way of the mystic is to find truth in silence.
31. Peace without desires comes in deep meditation where all is still.
32. The stillness of divine communion is the gateway to the soulís ascension.
33. To sink into samadhi and enjoy Godís bliss is lifeís goal.
34. To liberate the mind from all ideas focus on the God point.
35. Waves of peace descend upon the soul merged in Godís presence.
36. Concentrate so intently on one subject that the world disappears.
37. God looks after the sage who knows the truth.
38. You will never get satisfaction in outward things.
39. No birth, no death, no self have I that am Brahman ever free.
40. Follow my path to reach the goal.
41. Erase all negative images from the mind.
42. Have no desires to be free.
43. The bliss of Brahman comes when the mind is vacant.
44. The quest begins with the Spiritís touch and ends with its embrace.
45. Intensify the bliss realized in meditation.
46. Go into the quiet zone to discover the truth.
47. Discover the peace that lies within the soul awakened to God.
48. Listen to the quiet that remains when all thoughts vanish.
49. The self lies beyond the ravings of the mind.
50. The eye of the perceiver is opened in silent concentration.
51. Keep the mind free from any ideas that disturb the peace.
52. Get out of this world and know that only Brahman exists.
53. The one principle that sustains existence manifests in the quiet mind.
54. The God state exists above the normal consciousness.
55. The perfect master lives in the world as Godís actor.
56. Concentrate on vacant space to merge in the silence.
57. I am surrounded by Godís presence in deep meditation.
58. To be alone is the path to realize the Divine Being.
59. When you die remember that which was your goal in life.
60. Enter the quiet zone to enjoy the bliss of realization.
61. Leave all thoughts behind to enter the paradise of clear being.
62. Connect your soul with the Cosmic Mind.
63. The mindís layers must be discarded to find the truth.
64. Merge in the Aum sound and see the light.
65. The blissful peace of samadhi makes the world disappear.
66. Absorption into the nothingness to see the One brings peace.
67. Leaving the body you exist in a world created by the mind.
68. Having no thought waves allows the self to reveal itself.
69. Go into the silence and enter the void where God is.
70. The vacant mind is the gateway to Heaven.
71. There is nothing to hold on to if you want God.
72. Samadhi is a state free from desires where only God flows.
73. Why waste time on empty things?
74. The depth of the Spirit is reached in deep meditation.
75. Leave the body consciousness and enjoy the Spiritís freedom.
76. Focus the mind on one point and merge in the source.
77. The bliss that you seek lies in the heart.
78. The Guru exists on the inner planes guiding the disciple.
79. The upliftment of the soul to God begins with tapas.
80. The deeper layers of consciousness are revealed in samadhi.
81. The knowledge of God comes in the silence as a stream of light.
82. Look within the soul and see the light of God.
83. The higher self is known by aspiring for Heaven everyday.
84. Tapas reveals who you are through the fire of God.
85. Brahman realization is a state of consciousness where only oneness is.
86. The voice of God is heard through intuition.
87. Celebrate the joy in life while dancing in Godís presence.
88. Cultivate your inner development by watching the mind become still.
89. Desires will never satisfy your life.
90. To discover the truth you must have an aim and pursue it.
91. The deep peace that I feel is a sign that God has come.
92. When the mind is at peace you enter the superconscious state.
93. Annul all outside influences and focus on the self.
94. Withdraw your consciousness from the body and receive the Spirit.
95. The eye of the future knows the true destiny of man.
96. A true mystic has no attachments.
97. The road to liberation is strewn with flowers of wisdom.
98. The yogi seeks God in every circumstance.
99. Brahma vidya is knowing the self as one with the Supreme.
100. To see the self in all things is cosmic consciousness.
101. Vedanta is the science of the human soul perceiving the infinite.
102. The bliss of God is felt in the silence.
103. In the valley of eternity plant the tree of wisdom.
104. Relax the mind to feel the deeper layers of your being.
105. To serve God you must feel never apart.
106. You must realize His presence in each action.
107. The search is within to discover everlasting bliss.
108. Give yourself completely to the Lord.
109. The power of silence reveals your true essence.
110. The light beyond the senses is the sign of God.
111. In samadhi there is no object for the mind to hold on to.
112. Immersed in the Cosmic One time stood still.
113. The bliss that is felt within the heart is the touch of God.
114. The space in the heart leads to the infinite.
115. A sea of wonder awaits the truth seeker in meditation.
116. Renounce everything to see God.
117. The Guru plants the seed which the disciple must grow.
118. The real mystic sees the future as ideas from the Divine Mind.
119. Cosmic consciousness is knowing the universe in Godís embrace.
120. I am present in all creation as the witness soul.
121. Go into silence to know the truth.
122. The form of the Guru is the gateway to liberation.
123. Liberation is living with no desires in a life filled with bliss.
124. Swami has no body.
125. Focus the awareness on the point of inner vision.
126. Leave your attention to the body and enter the Spirit.
127. End all attachments to the world of duality and change.
128. The bliss of Brahman is felt when the world disappears.
129. In the absence of nature one gets back to the original source.
130. Realize the changeless and be free.
131. The consciousness must become absorbed in the vast.
132. Heaven is entered by those who leave attachments behind.
133. Withdraw the awareness from the body and focus on the Spirit within.
134. Try not to have a single thought apart from God.
135. Living in the atman is the supreme felicity.
136. The yogi exists in his own bliss.
137. Heavenly bliss is achieved by meditation.
138. Find your own path in the silence of the mind.
139. Absorption into the nothingness to realize the all is samadhi.
140. Abide in the deep peace where all is quiet without thought forms.
141. Enter the region of peaceful bliss where all stands still.
142. Focus on one point to the exclusion of all other things.
143. Exist in the higher consciousness without any desires.
144. The void is manís natural state of consciousness.
145. When nothing happens everything is being prepared.
146. In the deep hours of contemplation the way is cleared.
147. Aum is the word of Brahman that unlocks the doors to the infinite.
148. Shut out the world from your consciousness.
149. The inner search precedes in silence.
150. The hidden reality is behind manís quest for freedom.
151. By silence you go to the source.
152. Go into the silence to find the truth.
153. Your consciousness must be open to the light beyond time.
154. Feel free from the body to touch Godís hand.
155. Liberation is knowing who you are in God consciousness.
156. Lift up your consciousness to the summit of divine existence.
157. Open to the infinite with a still mind absorbed in deep meditation.
158. Cut off all contacts to perform tapas.
159. Solitude is the gateway to freedom.
160. Purity releases the mind from desire.
161. I am in all forms in the universe.
162. The cosmic drama begins and ends with Me.
163. The still mind is the doorway to liberation.
164. The inner commandment is to listen in the Spiritís silence.
165. Contentment is the means to self discovery.
166. The light grows within the heart surrendered to God.
167. Emptiness is the beginning of life in the Spirit.
168. The eternal unchanging God is the object of our quest.
169. Siva vidya is knowing the self.
170. Allow no disturbances to distract the course of meditation.
171. To reach the superconscious state requires absorption in Brahman.
172. The Guru comes by Godís grace.
173. The gateway to the Eternal is through the head.
174. Liberation starts with the desire to know the truth.
175. The light becomes real when illusion vanishes.
176. Find the silent immensity from which all the worlds have sprung.
177. We invoke the fire to win the light.
178. Upon the point let your soul expand.
179. I am above the dualities of the world.
180. Seek knowledge in the calm stillness of the heart.
181. The proper way to do meditation is to sit by the self.
182. Real concentration requires effort to establish divine consciousness.
183. Explore your inner being to find the essence of God.
184. Speak to God for your soulís benefit.
185. In the silence of your mind the divine image appears.
186. The higher consciousness is reached meditating on a point in infinity.
187. Do not be attached to the world if you want to reach God.
188. The silent immensity is the thinker who holds the universe in his mind.
189. By going deep within you find the maker of the universe.
190. The super power that rules the universe lives in your heart and beyond.
191. God is beyond time and space living in bliss.
192. To feel His presence each moment is moksha.
193. Surrender everything to Me and realize I am the only reality.
194. Banish all objects from your mind and focus on the one reality.
195. The highest state of consciousness begins when the mind sleeps.
196. Isolation develops the soul.
197. Disregard all previous attachments in your quest to be free.
198. Have no regrets when you leave behind the world for the Spirit.
199. In thoughtless solitude the sun will dawn.
200. The edge of eternity that no one knows is visited by God realized sages.
201. Remove the covering of ignorance and see the light.
202. Layers of peace engulf the soul lost in deep meditation.
203. He opened the door a little bit to get the people to follow.
204. Swami is always with his disciples.
205. Make yourself a fit vehicle for the divine force to grow.
206. Brahman is the infinite consciousness that pervades the creation.
207. Peace comes in the absence of desire.
208. Be sincere in your spiritual quest.
209. In absolute silence the Supreme is known as the presence beyond sound.
210. I will come to you in the quiet of your soul.
211. I hear your voice when the heart is still.
212. Focus on the one reality behind all appearances.
213. You must be prepared to make the great journey.
214. Experience the pure blankness of the mind.
215. The ultimate mystery is reached in silence.
216. Thoughtless peace is the road to immortal bliss.
217. The power that runs the universe is in your heart.
218. The mystical experiences come in the quiet.
219. Let the pure essence flow through you.
220. Experience the peace where all thoughts cease.
221. Clear the mind of all ideas to see God.
222. When all the ideas will stop God comes.
223. The changeless reality abides in the heart.
224. Donít let any thought enter the door of your mind.
225. Mouna means not getting involved in the world.
226. Focus you mind on the one point that leads to eternity.
227. The one reality behind all forms is known in the silence.
228. Be aware of pure consciousness each moment in your quest.
229. The point of no return is reached when God erases the mind.
230. When the winds of the mind are free the light does not shine.
231. Eliminate the world from your ideas.
232. The secret of being is in non becoming.
233. The unexplored country is the goal of your journey.
234. Join your consciousness with the infinite.
235. I am the bliss that never dies.
236. Pure awareness brings the dawn of a new consciousness.
237. Steady focus unlocks the doors of light.
238. The yogi in samadhi has no thought waves.
239. The man who is content has everything.
240. Give up time to know the eternal consciousness.
241. He sees the light who knows the self.
242. The true knower of the self has no desires.
243. There is no gulf between the knower and the known in samadhi.
244. The atman is pure awareness of the infinite.
245. The sage who is content within himself lives in the atman.
246. Mindlessness is the road to the atman.
247. I am an infinite wave on Godís cosmic ocean.
248. Dedication reveals the flower of realization.
249. Enlightenment moves from the world of shadows to reality unveiled.
250. The formless reality is the center of our existence.
251. Detach yourself from the body to free the soul.
252. To approach God you need an offering of love.
253. The higher consciousness takes you beyond the world of form into the light.
254. I am teaching you so that you will know what I have attained.
255. The first initiation is to know the self.
256. Union with Brahman is experienced when your original spiritual nature is known.
257. Guruís form is the doorway to liberation.
258. The experience of God is felt like a cool breeze under the sun.
259. Negate the world so that only God remains.
260. God is the Guru who teaches through silence during lifeís experiences.
261. True spirituality begins with inner peace in the quest for God.
262. The window to eternity is opened by tapas.
263. The wrong direction is away from God into mayaís illusion.
264. The power of illusion can be overcome by tapas.
265. Staying in samadhi is the message of the Guru.
266. The drop of consciousness merges into the infinite sea during meditation.
267. Detach yourself from the mind and let the soul shine through.
268. Tapas has the power to liberate you by continuous samadhi.
269. A luminous blue intensity shines in the heart revealing the Divine.
270. Go into the nothingness to see the all.
271. Swami gives no verbal teaching so that you can listen inside.
272. Let all your thought waves vanish to feel His presence.
273. He is more close to you than your very being.
274. He who seeks to become one with Lord Siva must control his senses.
275. Everything is empty but that which remains.
276. The secret of samadhi is silent absorption in the self.
277. The experience of samadhi comes in the quiet room of your mind.
278. Tap into your divine source.
279. Let the shakti work upon yourself.
280. To do tapas you must be totally detached from the world.
281. God is the center of a cosmic geometry dancing in Spiritís bliss.
282. The world tree from which existence springs has its seed in God.
283. Beware of changing patterns of the mind.
284. The wideness beyond the body is your true home.
285. Tapas means drawing the self into our life.
286. The fruit of your penance is to serve God.
287. Living and dying become the same when you are established in the self.
288. When the mind and body are left behind the self will shine.
289. When you and the subject are one that is samadhi.
290. Dissolve your mind into its original essence.
291. He is alive in your heart.
292. Freedom from attachment is the first step toward wisdom.
293. When you go into samadhi you do not know anything about the world.
294. You have to show God that you only want Him.
295. Swami will give you the force.
296. Samadhi is when you merge into that which you contemplate.
297. The secret of samadhi lies in knowing the self.
298. Samadhi is consciousness where separation between knower and known has ended.
299. The bliss that pervades the universe is the sign of God.
300. Renounce the world to go forward in the Spirit.
301. The bliss of peace is within your reach.
302. The yogi goes through the air in a dream body made of light.
303. The withdrawal from within takes you into a moment of eternity.
304. The inner journey has many steps until the goal is reached.
305. The master of eternity has no form that can express his glory.
306. The seeker after realization must know how to enter the wide void.
307. The zone of nothingness holds the key to Godís mystery.
308. Be eternally still to see the Absolute.
309. Look within for the goal that you seek.
310. In the ocean of Brahman there is bliss.
311. Pure awareness is the key to realization.
312. You will know who you are when samadhi comes.
313. Climb up the ladder of consciousness to the summit of existence.
314. The bliss of Brahman flows through the yogiís consciousness.
315. The Brahman is eternal but the world is not.
316. The yogi pierces through the illusion of this world.
317. Be totally absorbed in the self that is eternityís center.
318. The mystic Guru teaches in the heart.
319. The inner dimensions are covered by layers of ignorance.
320. The mysteries of the mind are revealed in meditation.
321. Perfect peace is the fruit enjoyed when the mindís ideas cease.
322. In the absolute quiet there is pure consciousness.
323. Prolong the duration of stillness to realize the Absolute Being.
324. Eradication of the mindís desires is the doorway to liberation.
325. Live in the consciousness of eternal peace.
326. Abide in the self and know who you are.
327. Let the mind reside in its pure essence.
328. The sage is immersed in the glory of God.
329. The luminous regions are attained by self unfoldment during tapas.
330. The experience of higher consciousness comes in deep peace.
331. Follow the mindís point to its origin.
332. Only by the withdrawn mind can you attain realization.
333. All this is impermanent except the Lord that you seek.
334. In the superconsciousness state there are no more thought waves.
335. Annul thyself to let God shine through.
336. When you become established in the pure self you experience bliss.
337. The divine presence is the object of our quest.
338. A continuous flow of stillness is the way to attract the Divine.
339. The stopping of all ideas is the key to wisdom.
340. I am revealed in the silence of the soul.
341. When the mind becomes empty then I will appear.
342. The love in your heart must constantly flow to God.
343. The state of God ecstasy comes with samadhi.
344. Let the mind inhere in its original nature.
345. The flight to freedom takes you beyond life into eternity.
346. The pearl of wisdom lies in your heart.
347. Aum is the infinite seed word that reveals the Brahman.
348. The bliss of Brahman is the goal of all meditation.
349. You enter into samadhi when the mind is clear.
350. The inner journey goes beyond this world into new spiritual planes.
351. He shone as a light to guide others to truth.
352. Brahma jnana is when the self realizes its identity with God.
353. The Guru picks the chela to awaken his soul.
354. Still the mind of all ideas to realize the divine presence.
355. The search after Brahman is for knowing the essence of existence.
356. Subtler than the subtlest it cannot be found with the eyes.
357. It is an experience that comes when the soul is pure.
358. The Guru is the key to wisdom unlocking the door to illumination.
359. When you know who you are then you will forget the world.
360. The inner search leads to the state of nonduality.
361. Lose body consciousness to gain freedom of the soul.
362. When you no more run around then you come to Me.
363. The secret of the mind lies in being still.
364. God is the supreme primeval being whom no thought can measure.
365. Siva prepares you for the trip beyond darkness into light.
1. I have come from so far to see you.
2. Let the mind return to its source.
3. Waves of karmic illusion roll over the shore of the unsteady mind.
4. Brahman consciousness is knowing the self as your very life.
5. Atman swaroop is your true nature.
6. When you see Me in everything that is realization.
7. The one reality upon which all the worlds are built is Brahman.
8. One in whom all desires are fulfilled has left the world for God.
9. Watch your mind till it calms down in utter silence.
10. On the covering of your mind is written your destiny.
11. Blissful nothingness is the key to realization of the Absolute.
12. Abide in your original essence to discover the truth.
13. The human master is a reflection of the divine master.
14. Aum is the mystic syllable revealing the infinite presence.
15. Detach yourself from the body if you want to realize God.
16. Explore the vast source of the mind where thought touches reality.
17. In the blank mind the truth is known.
18. Surrender the self to know the self.
19. Know your true nature in the silence.
20. The bridge to eternity is traveled when the mind realizes the self.
21. An ocean of bliss awaits the seeker of truth.
22. The knower of Brahman sees the self in all things.
23. The path that has no goal cannot be known by the mind.
24. It can be known by the soulís intuition.
25. Absorbed in the Brahman the world is lost to view.
26. The mighty self that pervades the worlds is in your heart.
27. The mind flows toward its source in meditation.
28. The inner dimensions are opened in a flood of light.
29. The eyes that look into eternity see the world as pervaded by God.
30. Root out the ego to discover the self.
31. There is no consciousness apart from the self.
32. The clear sea where no thoughts arise is the first step toward samadhi.
33. The self is not known by action.
34. It is self evident upon reception.
35. The beginning of wisdom is to feel bliss as oneís true nature.
36. The bliss arises out of the serenity during meditation.
37. When you identify with the world God is invisible to the soul.
38. Float in the ocean of bliss to the one that you adore.
39. Realize the deep peace that is thy very nature.
40. Works bind the doer to seek its fruit.
41. Feel the peace and go into samadhi.
42. A real teacher with knowledge leads the disciple to God.
43. The true meaning of tapas is to seek the self.
44. Go back to your true identity.
45. Draw your mind back to the center.
46. The knower of the self realizes the eternal I pervading all existence.
47. By the intensity of your longing the divine experience comes.
48. Brahman is the secret container of all existence.
49. In absolute stillness the truth is known within.
50. The spiritual warrior relies upon his own strength.
51. Brahma vidya is realizing the self as our true identity.
52. Freedom is living in the blissful presence of God.
53. Still the mind to discover the self.
54. True bliss lies behind the screen of the mind.
55. Absorption into the nothingness is the gateway to samadhi.
56. The self cannot be seen with the eyes.
57. When the mind returns to its origin that is realization.
58. Erase the self to know the all.
59. Layers of bliss engulf the soul lost in samadhi.
60. When everything disappears Brahman alone remains.
61. God is an ocean of bliss.
62. The inner controller knows the path of truth.
63. I will always be with you.
64. That which is always here is your true nature.
65. The persistence of the soul after death demonstrates its eternal essence.
66. Yoga is letting the mind abide in its original essence.
67. Peace and bliss are the two eyes of God.
68. Freedom is the goal of the journey to God.
69. The body cannot give you any happiness.
70. Close off all attachments to be free.
71. The still moment when God is found dissolves the world in light.
72. The contact has not been lost.
73. Inner peace is your true essence linking the soul to the Eternal.
74. The truth is always here.
75. Cross over the threshold to eternity.
76. Tapas is focusing on one thought to the exclusion of everything else.
77. Focus the mind on one point that leads to the light.
78. Absorb yourself in the form of the Guru.
79. The room of freedom is inside your soul.
80. Freedom is in knowing the self.
81. Guru is eternal beyond the body.
82. I will give you my wisdom.
83. You are blessed in that you are trying.
84. The inner voice speaks to the soul in meditation.
85. Watch the mind to attain freedom.
86. The Guru is the source of cosmic energy.
87. The still small Spirit of God expanded to become the worlds.
88. Wait upon God in silent expectation of the great awakening.
89. The mind creates a million worlds until God is seen.
90. The secret of God realization lies in your hand, heart, and head.
91. The search for God is the true aim of life.
92. The man who has realized the self has no worries.
93. The self cannot be realized with outward eyes.
94. The bliss that is your true nature is right here.
95. Live in the eternal present where time stands still and God appears.
96. God is infinite space permeated by a Cosmic Mind.
97. God speaks the supreme message to those who listen.
98. Forget the self to know God.
99. Pure alertness is the key to realization.
100. His body is made of light.
101. That which remains is the heart of your quest.
102. The bliss that is within is the best in the world.
103. True meditation is keeping the mind in silence.
104. Abide in the mind without any thoughts.
105. Bask in the silence of the soul.
106. Recognize the world as a mirage that conceals God.
107. I am the Buddha ever free.
108. In peaceful oblivion let the soul grow.
109. Make the mind an empty bowl to receive the light.
110. Absorb thyself into that which you contemplate.
111. In the silence is the abode of God.
112. The pilgrim to eternity crosses all boundaries of this world.
113. The Lord of the universe is in your heart.
114. Watchful awareness is the key to liberation.
115. The bliss is in the room of silence.
116. The waiting will soon be over.
117. The path is ready when the Guru comes.
118. Turn away from the world to focus only on Me.
119. God is an ocean of peace waiting to be born.
120. The still voice that created the universe comes from the mind of God.
121. The Lord is standing in front of you at every moment.
122. I will teach you on the inner planes on how to reach God.
123. The Guru is responsible for looking after the disciple.
124. The peace that flows with no ideas is the key to liberation.
125. The deeper states of consciousness come with the fire of aspiration.
126. The yogis know how to control their mind.
127. Those who know God do not fear death.
128. God is a point of infinite space that knows no boundaries.
129. Journey to the ends of time to discover your maker.
130. That which the mind cannot comprehend is the center of our existence.
131. God is a state of consciousness where all desires cease.
132. The detachment of the mind from objects is the first step toward liberation.
133. A jivamukta is one who knows the truth in life realizing Godís freedom.
134. The abode of truth is justice and wisdom flowing from Godís Spirit.
135. Follow the point that leads to no end.
136. The wheels of destiny turn by the will of God.
137. Concentrate until you are no more aware of the body consciousness.
138. I am one with the Spirit that I adore.
139. You yourself can determine when it will happen.
140. In peaceful wakefulness the Lord will come.
141. Time does not matter in the pursuit of God.
142. Let your aim be to clear the mind of desires.
143. Go beyond the body to find the soul in the cave of God.
144. The empty void is the gate of awakening to the Spirit.
145. Pure awareness is the key to realization of the divine presence.
146. Ignorance must be vanquished by light.
147. Samadhi is ceaseless consciousness of the infinite.
148. You become that which you worship.
149. The unseizable must be caught by meditation.
150. With a still clear mind the Brahman is realized.
151. Detach your body from the mind and sail into Spiritís ecstasy.
152. The link must be reestablished between your soul and God.
153. Stay away from the world to know God.
154. The eyes of the yogi are withdrawn to focus on the self.
155. The key is emptiness to the door of fulfillment.
156. To go through nothingness to find the all is realization.
157. We all exist in the mind of Brahman.
158. Enlightened consciousness is the sign of the true Guru.
159. The awareness of awareness is the first step toward realization.
160. To exist in thoughtlessness is the way to perfection.
161. Exist in the still consciousness where all is one.
162. To burn up desires is to know the self.
163. The silent witnesses to Godís splendor are the saints awakened.
164. Samadhi is when the mind returns to its source.
165. Dissolve your personality in the infinite.
166. The self is the core of our existence.
167. Go into the deepest peace to see God.
168. Go into the peace where your body and mind disappear.
169. Beyond the subject and object there lies the truth.
170. That from which the mind turns back is the object of our journey.
171. The meaning of life is to discover oneís inner bliss.
172. Those who are freed from desire reach Heaven.
173. The presence is in the peace you feel.
174. When the Guru awakens the kundalini progress is being made.
175. Tapas is forgetting the world to dive deeper into God.
176. Become a silent receptacle to be filled by the Lord.
177. The Lord of a thousand eyes sees our every movement.
178. The four gates of knowledge are realized by the sacrifice of yoga.
179. The fire of tapas brings the yogi into Godís sun world.
180. The discovery of the self comes in the long hours of silence.
181. The great Spirit who pervades the universe is in our heart.
182. I will lead you along the road to God.
183. Fall asleep to the world to see God.
184. Rely upon God for your progress.
185. The One without a second is the only reality behind existence.
186. An ocean of love awaits the seeker.
187. Be still to feel the presence of God.
188. You are free yet you enslave yourself.
189. Renunciation is the way to realizing only Godís reality.
190. You have been given time by God to develop your soul.
191. You know the truth by the practice of entering samadhi.
192. The light in the center has arisen from my heart.
193. He sees every act of existence in the consciousness of Brahman.
194. The deep peace where all is still is the foundation of Brahman.
195. The hand of God touches the soul in meditation.
196. The way of Narada is the path of bliss.
197. God is the oneness that pervades the universe.
198. Rely upon God to liberate your soul.
199. God is ever close to those who see with the eye of wisdom.
200. The object which you worship must absorb the mind in God.
201. In the deepest recesses of your soul there shines the light of God.
202. I desire the flowers of your heart.
203. The inner Guru is the best teacher.
204. You must overcome all difficulties with faith.
205. God speaks in the silence of your soul.
206. Pure consciousness is the state of divine awareness.
207. So many lifetimes you have sought Me in the wrong things.
208. Knowledge with devotion is the means to liberation.
209. The shining inner witness is the cause of our liberation.
210. Mighty words of wisdom must be practiced by the heart.
211. Withdraw your mind from the world to see God.
212. In the mirror of the mind the light shines through.
213. Beyond all names and forms is the object of our quest.
214. Keep the being still to see the supreme image of the Lord.
215. Look deep into your soul to see the face of God.
216. Have faith that the Creator sees our every action.
217. In the deepest light there is darkness removed by Godís glory.
218. Detach yourself from the body to realize God.
219. The highest peace comes in meditation.
220. The world will not satisfy the soul.
221. In the depths of your soul there is the divine presence.
222. To merge with the reality your mind must become still.
223. Clear away the obstacles to the mindís freedom.
224. Come with a pure heart.
225. Watch the mind empty to be God filled.
226. Clear vision with a blank mind is the road to freedom.
227. The Guru in your heart is the real answer.
228. Meditation is the best offering to win Godís grace.
229. Superconscious knowledge comes in the absence of any thought.
230. All this is the Brahman and yet Brahman is not all this.
231. Surrender your mind into the peace of God.
232. The awareness of awareness is the key to the higher consciousness.
233. Link yourself to the Creator by chanting His name.
234. The entry into the astral world depends upon concentration.
235. God is the highest consciousness over all existence.
236. The tapas begins when the mind is clear to concentrate on the God point.
237. The name of God can take you to Heaven.
238. When the mind stops there is bliss.
239. Experience pure consciousness in the deep void.
240. Dive deep into the source of your being.
241. Liberation from desire is the gateway to eternity.
242. Find the origin of the mind in the self.
243. In the emptiness of the mind there is peace in Godís presence.
244. That which is impressed upon the mind must dissolve in samadhi.
245. In the silence the self is revealed.
246. Keep the mirror of the mind clean to see God.
247. Cleave to Me with all thy might.
248. Omnipotent God is your true home.
249. Go to the source in deep meditation.
250. The riches you find are not in the heart.
251. I am the universal cosmic Spirit beyond time and form.
252. All shapes are mine to express the Spirit in creation.
253. The mind wants to hang on to ideas.
254. The soul searches for its true home of happiness.
255. The jnani does not stop to hold the toys of life.
256. He sees the light in all circumstances of existence.
257. God should be your only object of desire.
258. Who Am I is the quest of our existence.
259. Knowledge of Brahman comes by detachment and self awakening.
260. Wisdom is realizing oneís identity with the infinite.
261. The Cosmic Self is the center of our existence.
262. We must worship whom the Guru worships.
263. The seeker of the truth must know the reality from falsehood.
264. We must keep the mind blank to experience the truth.
265. To experience the truth requires many years of practice.
266. Enter the deep void in samadhi to see the light.
267. I am always with you through the trials of life.
268. The silent witness knows by identity the existence of God.
269. The peace that you feel ushers in the presence of God.
270. Be asleep to the world but awake to the Spirit.
271. His invisibility is the glue that holds the universe together.
272. He is unlimited by name or form.
273. He is all pervading throughout the universe as its source.
274. He is the Cosmic Mind of which the universe is His dream.
275. He is the voice of wisdom that speaks in the silence of the soul.
276. Enter the state of samadhi by being aware of the silence.
277. Merge in the presence of God where all is light.
278. Let not the world disturb you in the quest for God.
279. Swami is only here to show the way.
280. The search for the inner countries must be continuous.
281. The regions of light are too intense for those unprepared.
282. Let the world of the mind give way to Godís Heaven.
283. The opening is only one part of the way.
284. The spiritual pilgrimage is an inward journey.
285. The path is too far for those who are steeped in worldly karma.
286. The goal is to merge in the light and be free.
287. I am in the heart of those who listen and obey.
288. An unknown God that leads our souls is the goal of our journey.
289. Our quest for perfection must enter the void to see the light.
290. The nature of the self is to know by identity.
291. When you come up to my level that is tapas.
292. Automatically it will come to you when you are ready.
293. God is the house in which we live.
294. Brahman is the reality of which all things are made.
295. The transcendental experience shows us our eternal foundation.
296. The sage has no desires to fulfill.
297. He has completed the round of existence in a human form.
298. The source of all existence is in my heart.
299. The rule is to surrender everything to God.
300. To feel His bliss you must be absolutely pure.
301. To be freed from the body the mind must yield to the Spirit.
302. The destruction of the mind is the way to victory.
303. The deepest reaches of man are in his soul.
304. The sage sees beyond the senses into the infinite presence of God.
305. I am before you in every direction you turn.
306. So beautiful is the feeling of Godís closeness in the soul.
307. Cultivate the crossing of the mind.
308. Release the life force from its identification with the body.
309. Let the mind return to its natural source.
310. Absorb the deep state of consciousness by dissolving in divinity.
311. An ocean of bliss surrounds the soul lost in God.
312. Let the soul abide in its own essence.
313. The foundation of the mind is thought arising from the silence.
314. The true Guru never leaves his disciple alone.
315. He is with him every moment of the meditation.
316. God is the all pervading master of the universe.
317. His grace comes in the form of the heartís bliss.
318. The highest truth knows the self as the center of all existence.
319. The way to enlightenment is to see through the mind where God shines.
320. The vision must penetrate through many obstacles of the mind to see God.
321. God is the light upon which the soul grows.
322. You are never apart from Him.
323. The feeling of separation is overcome by meditation.
324. Your source is in the heart hidden by layers of the mind.
325. When the third eye opens there is light everywhere.
326. The discovery of the self is the key to spiritual life.
327. The witness experiences the presence of God in samadhi.
328. The light expands and time disappears in samadhiís bliss of oneness.
329. It comes beyond the door of perception through the soulís window.
330. The cup of life tastes of Godís sweetness in the sageís hand.
331. The play of divine consciousness embraces the soul in samadhi.
332. The Guru comes in a flash of thunder entering the discipleís life.
333. God breaks down the walls of ego freeing the devoteeís soul.
334. There is no more you or I in the sageís heart.
335. The deep well of consciousness bubbles with divine possibility waiting to manifest.
336. In the silence the voice of God speaks to the soul.
337. Giving up all worldly attachments for the love of God leads to bliss.
338. You must seek Me in the heart where the light shines.
339. When the doors of the heart open God appears.
340. I had a vision that Siva embraced the world in peace.
341. God sees everywhere the souls yearning to be free.
342. To seek to find out who you are must be experienced in meditation.
343. The nature of the mind must be controlled from manifesting as changing thoughts.
344. I have prepared the way for you to follow until realization is attained.
345. There is no more darkness to see when Godís grace shines through.
346. You must find the bliss you truly are.
347. The nature of the atman is to shine as self knowledge.
348. The process of inner cleansing must go on until every thought is pure.
349. The mind must go back to its original source.
350. To pass through the door between life and death ends upon God realization.
351. Enlightenment is knowing the divine oneness pervading creationís play.
352. In deep samadhi the world disappears as an idea of God.
353. To be free is to have no desire for the world.
354. To end the cycle of rebirth you must find the ultimate cause.
355. The reason for your suffering is the identification with matter.
356. I am pervading all the world as light.
357. Liberation is knowing the divine cause as the center of your existence.
358. That which cannot be expressed by words is the highest truth.
359. The realization of peace opens the consciousness to Godís presence.
360. The bliss expands in the heart filled with Godís oneness.
361. The light of God awakens the soul lost in contemplation.
362. The vision of God comes in a flash that changes the whole lifetime.
363. The walls of separation break down when divinity appears.
364. The message is heard, the light is seen, and all is one.
365. The work is done when all life is free to serve God.
1. The ancient principle is the guide of our journey.
2. God is the flame of my heart.
3. Always I have walked before you to follow.
4. Worship of the Linga is worship of the Guru.
5. Freedom in the Linga is the goal of your quest.
6. I have come to see who you are.
7. Meetings with eternity occur deep in the heart during meditation.
8. You will know Me when you are in samadhiís trance.
9. Aum is the gateway to infinite light that comes in meditation.
10. Contentment leads to enlightenment when wisdom shines.
11. It is arisen from within when the door is open and the way prepared.
12. See things in their true perspective.
13. The existence of God is the central truth that moves our soul.
14. The form is a reflection of the formless projected in time.
15. In the deep peace of silence truth comes.
16. You are the servant of the Lord.
17. Real tapas is being with God alone.
18. To know the reality you must go through a circle of light.
19. Silent teachings come in the heart opened to God.
20. To be everywhere at once is the mystery of God.
21. That which dissolves oneís attachments to this world is Siva.
22. The object is fulfilled when the inner Spirit is lighted.
23. I am a moksha Linga.
24. I will give you liberation when you merge in Me.
25. When the waves of the mind are still there is realization.
26. In the deep silence beyond time the infinite shines through.
27. At the moment of samadhi the light of God manifests.
28. The Guru reflects the bliss of cosmic consciousness to all seekers.
29. The presence is felt as the bliss of an all pervading oneness.
30. I am always here.
31. The Guru appears in the meditation to give instructions.
32. Words of wisdom penetrate the soul to spur its evolution.
33. At deathís moment consciousness stands still awaiting a new entry.
34. The sea in which all thoughts arise is your ultimate goal.
35. The soul longs to unite with God to gain freedom.
36. The sage meditates long hours to see the face of the Eternal.
37. The self cannot be seen in visions but can be known in stillness.
38. The origin of the ego is the I consciousness which reflects the self.
39. In the deep calm of open space I will come.
40. The substratum behind existence is the God that you seek.
41. Keeping the mind still on one subject constitutes the entry into samadhi.
42. The world is a mirage projected on the mind by time.
43. I am lodged in your heart.
44. Peace is the nature of your existence.
45. The death of the soul is an impossibility.
46. The universe exists as an idea of God.
47. God gives reality to the world of name and form.
48. I will never forsake you in your quest to discover your true nature.
49. The origin of thought comes from the mindís desires.
50. Turn the mind off to gain easy entry into the Spirit.
51. Free yourself from the mind to see God.
52. The odyssey of the Spirit is a long journey.
53. The great Cosmic Mind is the source of our existence.
54. An enlightened being experiences the knowledge of pure consciousness.
55. His mind dissolves into a sea of divine bliss.
56. The center of vision must expand to touch the feet of God.
57. God stands where the consciousness is full of light.
58. The sage who has mental peace has no desires.
59. He lives in full awareness of the Eternal Being.
60. God speaks through the soul that is in meditation.
61. Divine words enter the mind which is at rest.
62. Be ready to die to enjoy the truth.
63. Only the pure soul can receive the vision of God.
64. He opened a new level of consciousness where the light shines.
65. He taught the truth by silence where the mind disappears into light.
66. Go out of the body above the head to the center of truth.
67. Rays of intuition come in silence to move the soul home.
68. The true nature of the self is bliss.
69. Exist in the happiness where no thoughts abide.
70. Drop all desires to be free.
71. Desires create mind waves that cover your true self.
72. The self is realized in the absence of thought.
73. Exist in the pure space of reality.
74. The self is a reservoir of bliss.
75. It is already here as the center of your existence.
76. There is nothing to achieve since the self is ever present.
77. Guru prepares the way but you have to follow the path.
78. I am always before you dancing in your heart.
79. The bliss that you seek is not to be found in numbers.
80. The saint who is one with God can extend His blessings.
81. To discover the truth you must know your self.
82. The happiness in meditation lasts more than a lifetime.
83. No existence apart from the truth is realization.
84. The self is the center of our existence.
85. Clear the mind of all ideas to feel Godís presence.
86. Let your surrender be sincere in the goal that you seek.
87. The power behind form has projected the universe into existence.
88. The soul has no karma when it sees itself as part of God.
89. In samadhi you lose consciousness of the body and soar into the Spirit.
90. God is a reservoir of bliss that flows to the devotee.
91. To discover the reality you must remain the same in all circumstances.
92. The soul must remember why it has come.
93. The silence of the self is the key to wisdom.
94. In thoughtless purity the true self abides.
95. We must surrender ourselves to go into a deeper state of reality.
96. The jnani lives where faith has become realization.
97. Open your soul to God and be free.
98. The soul is reborn for desires.
99. The world is empty.
100. I am not material.
101. The self is known in silence.
102. Where being and nonbeing meet that is realization.
103. The real yogi stays in seclusion.
104. The object of meditation is to gain knowledge.
105. By knowing Him all is known.
106. By His light all shines.
107. The inner self is the origin of all existence.
108. We forget our true identity when we live in the world.
109. Absence of thoughts is the gateway to bliss.
110. Experience the self in the silence of the soul.
111. I exist beyond the body.
112. The self ever abides in its own nature.
113. The jnani has no desires to fulfill.
114. I am not of this body nor of the mind.
115. Lord work through me.
116. Exist in your true nature beyond the door of silence.
117. The bliss of the Absolute is the quest of your journey.
118. Act upon your wisdom to be free.
119. When you identify with the Guru the journey is done.
120. Find release in the silence of the soul.
121. Swamiji is calling you.
122. I no longer have a body.
123. It is there waiting to be seen.
124. Swamiji is always here to help you.
125. Experience the silence of the infinite.
126. Find the origin of the mind to know God.
127. The Guru carries the disciple to the goal.
128. Absence of desires is the road to freedom.
129. I am always present in my name.
130. Let the mind come under the control of the atman.
131. Cleanse the mind of all ideas to see God.
132. The Guru is the agent of God.
133. To manifest the truth is his mission.
134. Only God remains when the world disappears.
135. The Guru abides within inside you.
136. Guruís grace is essential for the spiritual quest.
137. The journey begins where you are revealing Thou Art That.
138. Swamiji paid no attention to the body while in meditation.
139. Gain the experience first.
140. Remove the layers of ignorance.
141. Look forward into the void of reality.
142. Forget the body to be free.
143. Mouna means absence of thoughts.
144. The Guru lives within when the disciple is ready.
145. Existence without thoughts is the key to bliss.
146. Make the supreme sacrifice to realize God.
147. The soul turns outward identifying with the world which causes bondage.
148. Guruís form is the gateway to victory.
149. The mind goes into its true essence by Aumís sound.
150. Exist in the nothingness of the mind.
151. Let the mind sink into its pure essence.
152. The self cannot be won by effort of the mind.
153. The presence of the Lord is felt in the silence.
154. To merge in the Cosmic Absolute you must go through the void.
155. The yogi enjoys a lot of bliss in Godís presence.
156. I must come before all others.
157. The power of the Lord is revealed through the mantra.
158. When you see everything the same that is samadhi.
159. Make your mind a fit vehicle to receive the divine presence.
160. Lose yourself in the trance of my being.
161. A still consciousness pervades the universe directing its play.
162. Sages went into the forest meditating on Aum to find God.
163. Regain your original self by being the silent witness.
164. Samadhi is evenness of mind where all thoughts cease.
165. It comes in a flash when divine grace silences the mind.
166. The Guru must be the focus of your life.
167. I am not always here in this world of men.
168. When you identify with the Guru then progress begins.
169. In the temple of the heart the Guru abides.
170. Reality is seeing the One Being pervading all the circumstances of life.
171. The soulís true nature is immortality when God is known.
172. The soulís origin and goal are the first cause.
173. Keep the world out of the mind during meditation.
174. In the vacuum of the mind the world is not seen.
175. You will know the reality when all thoughts subside.
176. The consciousness of the void waits for Godís light.
177. We are drops of the cosmic dream in the vast ocean of infinity.
178. On the inner levels there is direction from the rishis.
179. The unattainable is reached by meditation.
180. By knowing Him the bounds of eternity are crossed.
181. The opening comes in the silence.
182. Awaken your true nature in samadhi.
183. An unseen hand moves the world.
184. The light shines upon the soul.
185. Brahma vidya is to be treasured.
186. Effortless samadhi is the yogiís nature.
187. To seek God you must leave material things behind.
188. God is the resting place of all thoughts.
189. The universal consciousness that pervades existence is waiting behind the mind.
190. Siva as the Guru is the bondage destroyer of worldly attachments.
191. You must experience the truth in Godís trance.
192. Rest in the Spirit and be free.
193. The astral world is full of all kinds of spirits.
194. The place between life and death is an entry point for realization.
195. Not without effort are the worlds of light won.
196. The worlds of light are the home of the gods.
197. Swamiji is meditating through you.
198. Let the mind sleep for the soul to awake.
199. In its presence there is joy.
200. In the state of equilibrium God manifests through the soul.
201. In the city of nine gates there is a hidden sun.
202. The odyssey of the soul passes through many bodies until God is found.
203. A wide expanse of eternity was felt within his soul.
204. The consciousness of the yogi sees beyond the shores of eternity.
205. He knows the secret of God in the midst of action.
206. Time begins to slow down when God is seen.
207. The purification of the mind is the first step toward realization.
208. Man is a refugee from his true home.
209. Do your meditation and help will come.
210. Go into the ocean of Brahman.
211. The mind creates its own world of reality.
212. The secret of cosmic consciousness is in seeing the self in everything.
213. Controlling the mind is the highway to the infinite.
214. The secrets of the mind are locked by the ego.
215. Drop all desires and be free.
216. See the still tranquil peace pervading all existence.
217. We exist in a wider cosmos floating in Godís mind.
218. The supersensuous feeling of Godís embrace expands into unending bliss.
219. In whatever form you seek Me I will come.
220. The Guru within awakens the soul to its destiny.
221. Eternity is your true home.
222. The yogi has no desires to fulfill as he approaches nearer to God.
223. Be absolutely still to reach the infinite mind of God.
224. To see God in everything is the height of knowledge.
225. The inner search begins with effort and ends with grace.
226. To cross beyond the border of the mind opens you to infinity.
227. To approach God you enter a space of wideness where all is peace.
228. Hidden in the depths of the heart is the goal that you seek.
229. Brahman is to be realized as the witness that remains after thoughts cease.
230. The Absolute has become the One that by its will creates the many.
231. Samadhi is the superconsciousness state where you merge with the Divine One.
232. Develop the eye of discrimination to see the truth.
233. I am not of the mind but of the Spirit.
234. Brahman is the eternal tree upon which the worlds are born.
235. You are here for our guidance.
236. Everything is in Me as a dream bubble floating through existence.
237. Have no desires to be free to see God.
238. Desires keep us chained to the changing phenomena of this world.
239. I am doing the tapas through you to reveal the truth.
240. The inward journey has no path for the eye to see.
241. In samadhi all light merges in Godís sun.
242. The Guru lives eternally in the discipleís heart.
243. Be aware of the divine presence each moment of meditation.
244. Clear the mind of all ideas to witness the ever present reality.
245. The will of God is imperfectly reflected on the mindís screen.
246. The awakened soul answers the call of the divine voice.
247. When the flame does not waver the mind is still to enter samadhi.
248. To gain release you must have discernment on what is real.
249. He embodied the vast in his yogi consciousness.
250. The yogi aspires for God all the day.
251. Focus the mind on the one point that leads to eternity.
252. The true Guru teaches in the silence.
253. He knows the state where all is Godís presence.
254. An enlightened being knows the truth behind existence.
255. Brahman is the sole reality underlying all phenomena.
256. The soul has no possessions.
257. True happiness lies in living in the embrace of God.
258. The inner controller is Godís representative in man.
259. All the world is in Me.
260. See through the eyes of wisdom Godís presence on all levels of existence.
261. The reality is the basis of existence that yogis realize in samadhi.
262. I am one with the cosmic flame I adore.
263. In the deep recesses of your heart the light of God shines.
264. There are grades of experience along the pathway to liberation.
265. Tapas is a long journey to the truth.
266. Lost in the Spiritís wonder the soul merges in God.
267. Leave the body consciousness behind to enter the realm of the Spirit.
268. Everyday God looks at the actions that the soul has done.
269. Siva is my strength to continue on the path to liberation.
270. Wake up from the dream of life and see Godís reality.
271. If you really want to do tapas you must stay in one room.
272. God is not in objects that attract the mind.
273. He resides in expanded consciousness beyond thoughts.
274. In the deep silence where all is peace God dwells.
275. In the quiet moments of the soul the bliss expands.
276. Where the personality of the Guru withdraws only God remains.
277. In the stillness I have known the truth where Godís light shines.
278. Being in tune with the infinite is knowing your self.
279. The self is the point within where God meets man.
280. Be aware of Me at every moment.
281. That infinite space without any bounds is your true home.
282. He pierced the veil of the infinite and saw the eternal face.
283. He who sees Me in each action has no separation.
284. He who sees that one luminous being in every form has realization.
285. There are no boundaries for he who has awoken from mayaís dream.
286. He lives in the infinite with every breath of his life.
287. A liberated being acts as a wave on Godís sea.
288. When you put the Divine first life has a deeper purpose.
289. When you see all things as God your soul attains oneness.
290. When the yogiís mind is still then he will know who he is.
291. I exist as a part of pure consciousness of the Divine Dreamer.
292. Siva and Shakti are within you.
293. The clue of the Creator is in the creation.
294. To be successful in the spiritual life requires effort and Godís grace.
295. To reach the Spirit you must climb the ladder of conscious self unfoldment.
296. The sage knows the truth by deep penetration into the cosmic mysteries.
297. A true yogi knows how to enter samadhi and dissolve in God.
298. When the vessel is full then the realization comes.
299. The path of the rishis leads to the light.
300. They light the fire of meditation and enter samadhi.
301. The waker, dreamer, and sleeper live within one underlying consciousness.
302. Yogic visions develop by focusing the mind on one point.
303. Seek the divine presence within your soul by quiet contemplation.
304. The beauty of the Lord is felt within the heart burning with devotion.
305. The victory of Spirit comes when the body becomes an instrument serving God.
306. Learn how to consciously sleep to wake up in the Spirit.
307. The perception of God everywhere is the fruit of realization.
308. To invoke the Spirit the call must be continuous.
309. The preparations for the great sacrifice require every part of manís being.
310. When the time is ready I will come to take you home.
311. When the surrender is complete the door will open to Godís palace.
312. Within every level of consciousness preparation is being made for the next ascent.
313. I exist as a point of light in another dimension.
314. As you sublimate the body you ascend in the Spirit.
315. The perception of reality is colored by the mindís filter.
316. Rest in the Lord and be at peace.
317. Feel His love pervade the universe as the source of your being.
318. Merge in the Spirit and be free.
319. Underlying all phenomena is the noumena.
320. Go into the superconsciousness state where the mind of God lives.
321. Samadhi if forgetting the world to enter God.
322. When everything is still then I will appear.
323. To choose death or immortality is the goal of life.
324. Self denial based on spiritual knowledge leads to self realization.
325. True freedom is experiencing the bliss of detachment while playing in Godís world.
326. The gateway to immortality through the head reaches the world of the sun.
327. An ocean of deep peace awaits the soul that has surrendered to God.
328. There is a conscious presence that is to be realized in deep meditation.
329. The return home is accomplished by following the path of self discovery.
330. When the mindís waves are still the bliss flows through the soul.
331. God broadcasts His message through waves of inspiration heard by spiritual seekers.
332. In the valley of decision the mountain path points to spiritual freedom.
333. At the summit of existence the sage looks upon the world with compassion.
334. I hear the voice of the higher consciousness teaching words of wisdom.
335. Enter the trance where the mind disappears and the divine witness appears.
336. The highest consciousness is reached by meditating on the infinite expanse of God.
337. Let the self dissolve in the divine presence.
338. Cosmic consciousness is knowing the divine reality pervading all existence.
339. Yoga is taming the mind in the quest for God.
340. When the vision is centered then the light will appear.
341. The darkness will vanish as God comes closer.
342. The Guru is the channel through which God comes through.
343. The nectar of immortality is in living in Godís presence.
344. When the breath slows down the mind subsides in its source.
345. Through many lifetimes the soul proceeds by trial and error toward enlightenment.
346. Swimming in the ocean of existence man forgets the indwelling divinity.
347. An ocean of light proceeds the final revelation of Spiritís glory.
348. The truth is reached in the quiet hour of the soulís awakening.
349. The call must be steady for the Divine to appear.
350. The crown of realization is won by constant effort in perfecting the meditation.
351. Unending bliss awaits the seeker who discovers the indwelling divinity.
352. The experience of the Divine opens the vision to His presence everywhere.
353. Light and bliss liberate the soul that merges in Godís oneness.
354. The crossing of the world into the Spirit takes place in meditation.
355. The inner life of the yogi is dedicated to fulfilling Godís will.
356. Each drop of life in Spiritís ocean expresses Godís glory.
357. The soul wakes up from the dream of mortality by seeking the Divine.
358. God comes as a still voice touching the heart with wisdomís fire.
359. Enlightenment is renouncing desire to live in Godís light.
360. The manifestation of God is continuous for those with eyes to see.
361. A deep peace engulfs the soul dissolved in the ocean of cosmic consciousness.
362. The Ancient One having no age uses time to manifest His creation.
363. The spiritual warrior conquers every obstacle to emerge as an enlightened sage.
364. Unending bliss seizes the soul that has entered Godís light.
365. God works through liberated sages to awaken struggling souls with wisdomís torch.
1. Enlightenment is knowing the self as the center of all existence.
2. The underlying essence is realized in meditation as the infinite space containing all.
3. The spell of maya is broken when the yogi realizes Brahman as his self.
4. Inner peace is experienced as a wide expanse where no ideas can enter.
5. There is another dimension where all exist in freedom.
6. Waves of bliss flood the soul immersed in the vision of God.
7. If you fly to God leave all earthly worries behind.
8. I come through the clouds to reach the light.
9. This is the knowledge of Siva that comes through meditation.
10. A spontaneous flow of the Spirit sustains the truth seeker on his journey.
11. The Guruís image must be constantly kept in front of the discipleís mind.
12. The soul takes a body for its growth through lifeís trials.
13. Taste the nectar of the divine name flooding your soul with bliss.
14. Samadhi is both the means and the goal of yoga.
15. The Guru works within for the discipleís welfare.
16. In absolute stillness I will manifest when the consciousness attains samadhi.
17. I am atman ever free because all bliss is in me.
18. The Absolute is realized in the void where all is pure consciousness.
19. True happiness lies within the soul that is attuned to God.
20. The tapas is the starting point from samadhi to realization.
21. There is no road map to the infinite.
22. The secret journey is not for all men to see.
23. The inward path leaves behind all attachments to seek Godís embrace.
24. Progress is measured by cleansing the mind of all worldly ideas.
25. The changeless reality is our true home.
26. When the mind subsides the self appears.
27. The flame burns brightly when there is no agitation.
28. God is the leader of my soul.
29. Dissolve in an ocean of consciousness to realize the Lord.
30. Brahman is an ocean of consciousness where possibility becomes reality.
31. That all pervading consciousness is your true home of immortal bliss.
32. Become Siva to realize Siva.
33. Go into the void to know the truth of pure consciousness.
34. Go into the mind of God to become enlightened.
35. The world is in your heart floating in thought.
36. The eternal truth is spread by sages touched by Godís presence.
37. The seven chakras spin as wheels of light radiating an ascending energy.
38. The kundalini energy awakens to arise by the fire of yoga tapas.
39. The Linga within is a perfect reflection of Godís eternal flame.
40. Rest content in the self.
41. The bliss that you seek lies in the heart.
42. Inner development calls for inner peace.
43. The bliss of Brahman is your true nature.
44. I choose my own to uplift when they are ready.
45. To absorb the force requires years of preparation.
46. The inner Guru is installed when the seeker approaches the master.
47. The bliss expands in the heart when the heart is known.
48. There is another dimension in which the light shines freely.
49. The self exists where thought does not.
50. The light of the soul is seen in meditation.
51. The true essence of man is the Spirit inhabiting life.
52. The eyes that see the Divine have been purified by devotion.
53. The Cosmic Mind upholds the universe.
54. The universe unfolds as an idea of God.
55. Go to the source of consciousness to find God.
56. Sing to Siva of your love.
57. Renounce all attachments to the world if you want God to come.
58. God is the goal of your soulís journey through life.
59. The inner guide delivers the message for you to act upon.
60. Here in the arena of life you are tested to find God.
61. God is an ever new experience that has no end.
62. Luminous shining ones reach down to help man in his quest for immortality.
63. You must become Parvati to worship Siva.
64. The Lord is the keeper of my soulís flame.
65. Make no response to the demands of the senses.
66. When the waker becomes the dreamer only the watcher remains.
67. The nightmare of the soul is feeling lost from God.
68. Experience the truth in the deepness of your soul.
69. The way of Parvati is to surrender to the Lord.
70. Samadhi is when there is no thought of the world.
71. The Sovereign Lord of the universe sees our every action.
72. Dissolve in the infinite and be free.
73. I am the light that the liberated yogis see.
74. I am the silence that awakens the soul to Godís reality.
75. I am the voice that speaks wisdom through the door of intuition.
76. The knowledge of the self brings cessation of the world.
77. When you only want Me then I will come.
78. I have known you through so many lifetimes.
79. A point of light expands within the heart revealing Godís presence.
80. He who is so vast takes a shape to teach man.
81. Get out of the body consciousness to reach the Spirit.
82. To be liberated means to have no desires.
83. The freed soul exists in the ocean of God.
84. That by which the mind turns back is the God that you seek.
85. The sage has no attachments to things of this world.
86. Go into the deep contemplation where all is wideness and peace.
87. The Eternal Lord is ever new bliss in the hearts of devotees.
88. We take a body to fulfill karma until knowledge is achieved.
89. When the Supreme Lord takes a body a mission is fulfilled elevating man.
90. Love is the motive that binds the devotee to the Lord.
91. Make your mind an empty tube to receive Godís word.
92. The symphony of nature flows from a hidden divine conductor.
93. Vairagya is ending attachments to the world to find God.
94. Timelessness is being alone with God when the world disappears.
95. Safety is in the changeless.
96. Cross the frontier where the mind has no hold.
97. I am Siva the Lord that liberates the bound souls.
98. Wisdom is knowing the infinite beyond all forms.
99. Enter into samadhi where the consciousness is fully absorbed in the Brahman.
100. You are always alone since there is no second.
101. Mind is a reflection of the Spirit made manifest.
102. The living God is your true destiny.
103. The Absolute is reached by meditating on the Aum sound.
104. When everything drops away only God remains.
105. There is another dimension where all is light and bliss.
106. The soul must be free to experience the end of suffering.
107. Bondage is caused by thinking of the world and forgetting the Creator.
108. Purity opens the heart to receive Godís light.
109. When the mind becomes quiet then the Spirit appears.
110. Only God is true and the world is false.
111. The self is known by austerities that turn the consciousness within.
112. The bliss that fills the heart is the sign of Godís love.
113. Become that which you worship by identifying with what you love.
114. The mystery of God is known when the world disappears in divine light.
115. Go between the lines and seek the hidden meaning of life.
116. The man who seeks God must renounce the world.
117. There is no limit to the soulís expansion of consciousness in God.
118. The Lord is standing here right before our very eyes.
119. Give yourself completely to the Lord.
120. The name is the bridge merging you in His presence.
121. The sweet Lord of bliss lives in the heart.
122. All this is the Brahman existing in the mind of God.
123. Be still and know the Brahman behind all existence.
124. Make thy body a shield to support the soulís evolution.
125. Exist in the pure consciousness where nothing exists.
126. Moksha comes in the silence when only God remains.
127. Be content it is all here.
128. The Ancient Being is the core of our existence.
129. The experience of God brings relief to the world of change.
130. His belief is in the highest who transcends time in life.
131. The infinite absorbs our consciousness when samadhi stills the mind.
132. Endless worlds appear in the yogiís consciousness who leaves the body.
133. Climbing the astral ladder reveals worlds of light where mind is supreme.
134. Leaving the body through the head astral regions appear containing beings of light.
135. Wheels of energy spin in the lotus centers opened by yogaís practice.
136. The eye of the yogi sees the self in all things.
137. You are the unborn going through many lifetimes by identifying with experiences.
138. Surrender to Me completely and I will come.
139. Turn away from the body to experience the Spirit within.
140. The superconsciousness state is attained after years of tapas invoking Godís will.
141. He reached the state where there is neither beginning nor end.
142. The student became a cup for the teacher to pour wisdom.
143. The yogi sees all things in the image of God.
144. The eye of Siva opens to remove the worldís darkness with wisdomís light.
145. He heard on the subtle level words from the wisdom of the gods.
146. The word reveals the will of the Lord.
147. You have lost your way by being attached to others.
148. The origin of all sweetness lives in your heart.
149. The book in your heart unfolds the message of the Higher Being.
150. The name of the Lord will set you free.
151. You exist to serve the Lord with each action of your life.
152. Penetrate the mystery of self realization and see the all pervading light.
153. Be dead to the body and alive in the Spirit.
154. The bliss that you seek lies hidden in your heart.
155. An ocean of joy floods the soul that has seen God.
156. The soul that has reached the highest level of existence wonít come back.
157. Advance into the changeless where all is freedom and bliss.
158. Before I was born the road was clear for the soul to travel.
159. True happiness is within where lies the treasure of Godís living presence.
160. The knowledge of God starts with the self.
161. The Spirit inhabiting nature gives life to its existence.
162. Leave all attachments behind and cling to the hand of the Lord.
163. When the two become one there is a blending of the will.
164. Forget the world and be still to receive the flow of the Spirit.
165. Food for the soul comes from living in the presence of God.
166. Tapas is staying in one place with the consciousness focused on the Lord.
167. The meeting with God plunges the soul into a consciousness beyond its existence.
168. The still silent Spirit is the basis of our life.
169. Spiritual experiences happen to the yogi passing through the threshold of samadhi.
170. Become that which you want to merge in.
171. The central reality comes in the light.
172. When you no more feel the body you enter the deep trance state.
173. Until the ego is annulled God will not come.
174. The eagle flying toward the sun represents manís search for immortality.
175. Death in the astral world means rebirth in the physical world.
176. Nobody knows the Creator but all know His creation.
177. The central reality is realized by piercing the mind to know the Spirit.
178. The silence is its own reward.
179. Extinction of desires reveals the self because it alone remains.
180. The knowledge of the self comes in meditation revealing Godís essence.
181. The deeper dimensions of consciousness revealing God are entered in samadhi.
182. Sleep on the ocean of eternity and breathe in God.
183. Tapas is being unconcerned with the world by keeping the vision of God.
184. You shall be protected.
185. The Lord protects His devotees from every harm.
186. Karmic seeds draw one toward action to achieve hidden goals.
187. Keep your love affair with God a secret.
188. When you want only Me then I will come.
189. The empty mind is a fit receptacle for the truth.
190. The experience of God swallows you up in a greater presence.
191. In the deep recesses of the mind the light of the soul shines.
192. The self alone remains when all else has vanished from your consciousness.
193. The inner light is your true home where Godís presence shines.
194. Clear vision sees the divine flame burning in every atom of creation.
195. God is an ocean of peace that pours over the soul in meditation.
196. Sages of wisdom know the truth in their heart.
197. The heart opens to divine love when you surrender to God.
198. The pure, the vast, the perfect manifest Spirit in the opened soul.
199. The flame of God shines brightly for those who can see.
200. He who is always thinking of Me never sees the dust.
201. When the room of the mind is empty Godís presence is felt.
202. There is a maker who is the source of our being.
203. God is the magnet that draws our soul to its fulfillment.
204. Continuous wideness greets the seeker of the truth in meditation.
205. Silent waiting unlocks the doors of separation letting in the Spirit.
206. I am one with the Spirit as a point of Godís living light.
207. Close the mind to hear the ringing bells of the Spiritís entry.
208. As the swan gliding on a lake the liberated soul swims in God.
209. Go through the eye of the Linga to find release.
210. When you no more feel the body then you enter into the Spirit.
211. Spiritual wisdom surpasses psychic experiences in unlocking Godís mystery.
212. Psychic phenomenon is not the truth that you seek.
213. You are fee but do not know it.
214. Wideness and peace are the signs of entry into the Spirit.
215. Samadhi is nothingness in which the light of Spirit reveals itself.
216. To approach God you need surrender and truth.
217. On a still night you can hear forever the footsteps of God.
218. He lost consciousness of the body and soared into the Spirit.
219. In absolute silence I will come and embrace your being.
220. The sea is like the infinite Brahman of eternal consciousness.
221. You need a central focus to develop your soul.
222. The peace that you seek lies within the silence of your soul.
223. Siva gazes at Parvati while worlds come into existence.
224. The mirror of the mind must be polished for God to shine through.
225. Walk on the clouds above the world with the mind held in suspension.
226. We canít see the hidden power that creates galaxies and lights our soul.
227. He searched for the impossible by letting truth become reality.
228. That which cannot be held by thought is reached in meditation.
229. That which has no name or form is the mystery realized by yogis.
230. You gain immortality by knowing God.
231. The highest state of consciousness is reached by constant aspiration.
232. The one united consciousness sees Brahman in everything.
233. All those are welcome who come to Me.
234. Nobody comes to Me who has not been called.
235. No form can satisfy the Absolute.
236. Clear the mind to see the truth.
237. In silence there is blessed relief.
238. I am the Guru assigned to you.
239. Can you see beyond the stars where the reality lies?
240. It is locked within you waiting to be drawn out.
241. You must stop the mind to know the truth.
242. There is no greater love than the bliss of the Creator.
243. Aum is the fountain that leads to spiritual experience.
244. You do not know what you are doing.
245. A real tapas yogi has no worries about the world.
246. He sees the reality guiding his every action on the path.
247. The tracks have been set for you to follow as God commands.
248. He expands beyond the body who sees the reality everywhere in all directions.
249. The light beyond all lights is the object of your search.
250. Realize what you are doing.
251. God speaks to us through the world.
252. Sit in front of Me unmoved by the universe.
253. The light is revealed when the energy is turned on.
254. The fact of the quest is proof of Godís guiding hand.
255. Go out of the body into God where all is peace and light.
256. Above the head lies the kingdom of supreme bliss filled with wisdom.
257. You have bought time by your actions to fulfill the soulís mission.
258. In the absence of thought the wideness expands into bliss.
259. Go to the well to draw up the living waters of inspiration.
260. On the mountain there is a vast calm that is reached by meditation.
261. At the summit of existence the Absolute exists in a mystery beyond silence.
262. You are unprepared to reach the summit of existence without entering samadhi.
263. You need absorption into the self to withdraw from the world.
264. You will become absorbed into the self only when the mind stands still.
265. The One hides behind the many.
266. Abandonment to the Lord is the gateway to victory in meditation.
267. The mind of God contains the world stage which we perceive as reality.
268. The yogi catches the wings of God and ascends to heaven.
269. God is the boatman who takes us to the shore of immortality.
270. The other side is beyond matter and ruled by thought.
271. Be regular in your spiritual practices to attain the goal that you seek.
272. I shall come when the path is made ready by aspirationís flame.
273. Samadhi is a translucent state where God shines through the consciousness.
274. The stairway to the infinite is climbed when the kundalini pierces through the head.
275. The silence of the mind becomes a peace widening into divine experience.
276. The eyes of the Guru see the self in every object pervading creation.
277. The window opens into eternity for the yogi awake in God.
278. Heightened experience of the Spirit is the reward for the seeker entering samadhi.
279. Hold the mind in suspension to unlock the key to wisdom.
280. The door of perception is opened by the mind for the soulís evolution.
281. The soul encased in a body is the gift of God to creation.
282. The stage of reality exists in Godís mind for man to play upon.
283. The sword of wisdom cuts through the jungle of falsehood to reveal light.
284. Who Am I is the message of the Guru for aspirants to follow.
285. The truth seekers learn to control the mind to experience the divine presence.
286. Unending is manís quest for God and immortality.
287. Freedom is being able to see the self living eternally in Godís ocean.
288. The doors open revealing the light through which the Spirit manifests to man.
289. Wideness expands leaving the body behind to enter the cosmic consciousness plane.
290. The tree grows toward the sun just as the yogi moves toward God.
291. Freedom is being able to leave the world to enter the divine embrace.
292. Without a trace the Spirit rules over the destiny of man.
293. Sacred lines of geometry reveal the divine plan in creation.
294. In the realm of ideas there is constant activity that hides the One.
295. The beauty of flowers comes from the astral world reflected on this earth.
296. The ultimate experience brings the divine presence into manís consciousness.
297. The inner witness observes all action detached from their results.
298. Go into each activity as the soulís offering to God.
299. The purity of consciousness leads the seeker to the divine goal.
300. The body is a vehicle for the soul to manifest its will.
301. Each day is a new opportunity for man to meet the Lord.
302. The deeper state of consciousness lead man to experiencing Godís presence.
303. When the world disappears the Spirit fills the yogiís consciousness with bliss.
304. Observing the consciousness as a silent witness the self is revealed.
305. In the absence of thought the soul awakens to the nearness of Spirit.
306. By going deeper within the world recedes and the vision of God grows.
307. The eye of the beholder in samadhi sees the world pervaded by Spirit.
308. The voice of the Lord is heard in the silent hours of meditation.
309. Into the darkness there is a greater darkness where the mind cannot enter.
310. The sun shines within guiding the seeker along the way to God.
311. There is a greater bliss that invades the soul when time stands still.
312. The presence of God is felt as a flame burning within the heart.
313. In the quiet waiting I will come.
314. Each step that you take must be made secure to move forward.
315. Go out of the body to reach the summit of existence.
316. Absorbed in the consciousness of the vast the yogi ascended to Heaven.
317. The highest consciousness is attained when the mind stands still in samadhi.
318. When the time comes you leave the body and enter another dimension.
319. A revolving circle of light leads the way to your new home.
320. A door opens and a voice is heard calling the soul home.
321. Thick layers of darkness are removed when Godís light manifests.
322. To be free is to have no desires for this world.
323. To please God is to leave the ego behind and lovingly serve Him.
324. Surrounded by light the divine vision filled the soul with bliss.
325. Be the witness of the mind to find the truth.
326. The Ancient Being stands by the universe that He has created.
327. The first principle is the cause of our existence.
328. We exist as souls sent out to act upon this world.
329. A soul is a unit of consciousness that evolves with each birth.
330. Light the torch of freedom to seek God within your soulís cave.
331. With each breath he took the name of God was upon his lips.
332. The ascension of consciousness is accomplished by moving up each chakra.
333. To be at peace means to rest in the arms of God.
334. The way goes through the cave of consciousness to discover the light.
335. Watch time go by to learn the lesson of the worldís unreality.
336. An all pervading Spirit is the goal of your soulís journey.
337. The supreme offering takes place when the soul turns toward God.
338. The journey of the soul takes many incarnations in its quest for wisdom.
339. The eye of wisdom sees through many layers of darkness where Godís glory dwells.
340. The realization of God takes the consciousness beyond time and space into reality.
341. The foundation of the world is built upon life struggling to be free.
342. The soul separates from the world of matter to gain its original identity.
343. A worker in the cause of truth must first seek gaining self knowledge.
344. The pleasures of the world fade as the soul grows closer to God.
345. Your search for God must be constant to receive the supreme blessing.
346. The Lord dances upon the soul until it touches His hand.
347. Thoughts invade the mind and disappear when in samadhi.
348. Only the living presence of God remains when the soul fully surrenders.
349. Far off is the goal you seek until you realize His living presence.
350. God beckons you from afar to move closer where all boundaries disappear.
351. Over the wall appears a luminous country where the divinity stands unveiled.
352. We were made to travel to the ends of the universe seeking God.
353. The atman is the inner controller around whom all our actions ultimately revolve.
354. Keep the flame burning within the heart to see the inner ruler.
355. When all thoughts stand still time becomes eternity where God is revealed.
356. All names and forms fade in samadhi leaving only the divine essence.
357. The light burns brighter the closer you get to God.
358. His voice is heard in the silence of the soul.
359. He is ever near to those who dwell in peace.
360. Visions reflect the state of the mind as ideas take shape.
361. The deeper you go the more you know there is no end.
362. The escape from the ego consciousness comes when the soul surrenders to God.
363. Progress is measured not by visions but by living in awareness of God.
364. Climb up the ladder of consciousness to the summit of existence.
365. Yoga is knowing the self dwelling ever blissful in the divine reality.
1. That which cannot be seen is the origin of our existence.
2. When all your duties are done where is time left for finding God?
3. The presence that is felt in meditation cannot be experienced in the world.
4. The longer you try the closer you get to the goal.
5. The inner Guru comes when the doors open by intense meditation.
6. God is standing here before your eyes but you do not see Him.
7. The light from which all wisdom comes lies hidden in your heart.
8. The mystery of God cannot be solved by the mind without His grace.
9. Until He comes the soul bound by ignorance forgets its true home.
10. The dream of freedom becomes a reality when the soul finds God.
11. Take a journey along the path to the heavens by meditation.
12. To live in the consciousness of the truth requires effort.
13. The only reality is the Lord that you seek.
14. In the mindís deeper reaches a seed yearns to grow into divinity.
15. The living presence of God must be felt in meditation to become reality.
16. To leave the body and fly free from the mind leads to realization.
17. The experience of samadhi constitutes the solid foundation of truth.
18. Aum is the gateway to the higher freedom.
19. The body is a shell through which the soul moves toward God.
20. Make your surrender complete to see His face.
21. The name of God is a life raft taking you to eternityís shore.
22. The realization of God opens a window letting the soul know its immortality.
23. The search for God takes many lifetimes until desires are replaced by wisdom.
24. When you are in tune with God there is joy every moment.
25. Eternal bliss is the reward of those who seek God to the source.
26. The withdrawn consciousness is the key to immortality.
27. Guidance on the path of life comes to those who can listen.
28. The loving Lord who looks after the universe lives in my heart.
29. He reached enlightenment by negating desires and living in the Eternal.
30. Experience your inner self to discover the proof of Godís existence.
31. Loose yourself in the object of contemplation to leave the body.
32. The waves of intuition come into the seeker for guidance.
33. The appearance of divinity is the fruit of realization.
34. Sit in waiting for the supreme experience that you seek.
35. When you only want Me then I am already here.
36. On the inner levels I will come to you.
37. There are many planes that impact upon our consciousness.
38. Peace is the foundation of progress.
39. Brahman is the underlying principle of the universe.
40. The Lord of eternity is your true source.
41. To seek the truth you need solitude.
42. We are lost in ignorance yearning to be free.
43. God is felt in the silence as a living infinite consciousness.
44. When all forms merge in the One that is realization.
45. Peace is the foundation leading to the expansion of bliss.
46. Living in your true nature is returning to God.
47. To taste the bliss you must make the sacrifice.
48. The indwelling Godhead is the leader in your quest.
49. When the waves of the mind go to its source that is realization.
50. That which aids peace is true understanding.
51. The superconscious state is beyond human speech.
52. The search after God leads to the discovery of oneness.
53. I exist in the ocean of Brahman as a wave.
54. At the summit of existence there is peace in Godís presence.
55. Truth is so versatile that it can be expressed in hundreds of ways.
56. I will come when your love for God surpasses all worldly attachments.
57. That which you cannot see is the cause of your existence.
58. God is a spirit that warms my soul.
59. Absorption in the Absolute is the way to realization.
60. When the screen of the mind is clear then I can flow through.
61. The realization of God must be your main desire.
62. When the Supreme Lord speaks to you in the silence you must listen.
63. The mystic knows the truth of being one with the Infinite.
64. The man who has no desires finds the door open to God.
65. Living in the eternal now is the fruit of realization.
66. Dissolve into the One and be free.
67. Suspend the mind to watch the Spirit.
68. The Spirit has no shape but moves all of creation.
69. The One by which all is held pervades all existence.
70. The secure foundation is the calmness where the mind makes no sound.
71. There are seven states of consciousness along the path to God.
72. Let your devotion be true and all else will follow.
73. Go beyond words to see the truth.
74. Before all was created I alone existed.
75. An enlightened being can liberate the world by raising individual consciousness.
76. Samadhi is silence of the mind where the light shines through.
77. Merge in the light and be free.
78. The ruler in the heartís lotus city is the highest reality.
79. Everything you desire is not of God.
80. The highest consciousness is won in the absence of thought.
81. Pure awareness is the essence of consciousness.
82. Brahman is infinite consciousness where the light shines through.
83. The higher consciousness is won by prayer and sacrifice.
84. When the entire is sacrificed to God then the descent happens.
85. The one Soul who pervades all existence manifests in the silence.
86. Words of living fire descended into the seekerís consciousness.
87. Peace and bliss are felt in the silence by the mystic.
88. The One becoming many is the secret of existence.
89. In samadhi you lose all body sensations to realize the Lord.
90. A jivamukta has no cares for the world.
91. Man must know the maker behind all minds.
92. Abide in the silence of your soul and be free.
93. Penetrate the void to know your real bliss.
94. Without devotion you cannot make progress.
95. Experience the truth in the quiet of the soul.
96. The seeking for God is part of the finding.
97. Brahma vidya is knowing your self.
98. The Lord reveals Himself in the silence.
99. The same God is behind all forms.
100. You do not know that the Lord is right in front of you.
101. Bliss floods the soul when you are in tune with God.
102. God paints a picture with our actions.
103. When you only want God then I will come.
104. Become the yogi who conquers the vast sea of consciousness.
105. The search for God must be continuous.
106. I want you to meditate.
107. The bliss you canít win from the world is available in the heart.
108. The bliss of samadhi is worth the world to attain.
109. I am immortal because I have no birth.
110. Samadhi is a deep sleep where the world disappears.
111. When you die to the world you awake in God.
112. Regain your inner purity top realize the self.
113. Sit in the silence and enjoy the presence of the Lord.
114. Real knowledge has no words.
115. In the deeper layers of consciousness God comes.
116. Concentrate in the void upon the sun of enlightenment.
117. To realize the truth you must cut all attachments in life.
118. Karmic debts can only be repaid with knowledge.
119. To lose consciousness of your body is to soar into samadhi.
120. The first principle is the true essence of your being.
121. No time limits can be set on the quest for God.
122. The one Spirit pervades all of creation unseen by mortal eyes.
123. If you enjoy the bliss of the Infinite then life is worth living.
124. The Guruís influence is continuous even beyond the body.
125. Soar into samadhi leaving the body behind.
126. Merge in the light to become free.
127. Merge with the Siva to liberate the jiva.
128. When you withdraw from the world troubles cease.
129. Abide in the self and be free.
130. Enjoy the bliss that comes with peace.
131. Only His light must shine in your heart.
132. You will attain the supreme knowledge when your desires cease.
133. The speaker within knows no limits.
134. I am here beyond the senses and the mind.
135. The deep peace is the abode of my manifestation.
SWAMIJIíS MESSAGE ON
THE INNER GUIDE
Aum. My best wishes for publishing this book. The author Jay Mazo came to my Bangalore Ashram in 1970 and was initiated into meditation. After following my instructions he is revealing through this book his experiences received in meditation to the world. Those who read this book should also learn meditation and then spread the practice among the people. By doing this they will attain peace of mind. This is my advice.
With Blessings, SivaBalaYogi, Bangalore, India 1973
B B B B B B B B B
THE INNER GUIDE
B B B B B B B B B
365 pages of Daily Inspirations
Prayers for inner development
Descriptions about saints & divine beings
Breath Control Methods
Practical Hints for better Results
Price per book: $21 (includes Priority Shipping within U.S.)
Send your order to: Jay Mazo, 1301 Bella Vista Drive, Sierra Vista, AZ 85635-2015
Tel.: (520) 515-9654 E-mail: email@example.com
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Enclosed is my check in the amount of $ÖÖ. for Ö. copy(ies) of The Inner Guide.
Please mail to:___________________________________________________________